ARRMA BLX 200 (Nero) ESC is $61 on Tower Website

Uguessedit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
not sure why but that's a really good price.

At that price, i picked up 2 for spares.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFKLY&P=ML
Well its $60 shipped on ebay and why i came here to see if any real difference between the 185 and 200. I do own both but i don't really know the difference other than my nero is a tank and perhaps the 200 has a higher peak amp ratinv and cones with cap packs. Thinking of buying and trying in a lighter rig. Maybe it will handle taller gearing.

Uguessedit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Thanks! got one!

Now I need a Hobby wing programming card. I am assuming these are option limited, like the BLX185 ESC?
That i don't know for sure i could find out though ive got one here with a card that could use some more punch. Hasnt been high priority with all th rc's i have ive only driven it a couple times. You have me curious now. I bought this one for a savage xl build i am doing with 1/5 wheels

Thanks! got one!

Now I need a Hobby wing programming card. I am assuming these are option limited, like the BLX185 ESC?
The blx200 is supposedly the same as the hobbywing max8.

That i don't know for sure i could find out though ive got one here with a card that could use some more punch. Hasnt been high priority with all th rc's i have ive only driven it a couple times. You have me curious now. I bought this one for a savage xl build i am doing with 1/5 wheels

The blx200 is supposedly the same as the hobbywing max8.

What i just read is the HW box works fine but the card does not. And possibly no timing adjustments. I meant to state i had the box not card in previous comment. I will give it a go and try and remember to follow up.

Last edited:

Jerry-rigged

Have you seen my LVC?
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
"Regular" 4074 2050kv vs the Nero's 4075 2000kv.

Is the Nero motor really any stronger? Has anyone dropped the nero motor in a Kraton?

Uguessedit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
not sure why but that's a really good price.

At that price, i picked up 2 for spares.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFKLY&P=ML
I didnt get bavk to ebay quick enough to grab another but i did find one for $72 shipped. Still a good deal. So does anyone know the difference between the nero 4075 2000kv and the kraton 4074 2050kv? Besides the 50kv and 1mm length is the nero any better of a motor? Im looking for some motor options. Also looking at the leopard 4092 2200kv. Any thoughts on a motor to move my nero a little faster?

I got 2 ESC's yesterday, i have stockpile of motors already
What motors have you run? Im wanting to run a 2200kv in my nero for a little more speed and oomph. Been looking at castle, hobbywing, and leopard. I really don't know which is better and they all are about the same price.

Josh nortz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
I didnt get bavk to ebay quick enough to grab another but i did find one for $72 shipped. Still a good deal. So does anyone know the difference between the nero 4075 2000kv and the kraton 4074 2050kv? Besides the 50kv and 1mm length is the nero any better of a motor? Im looking for some motor options. Also looking at the leopard 4092 2200kv. Any thoughts on a motor to move my nero a little faster?

What motors have you run? Im wanting to run a 2200kv in my nero for a little more speed and oomph. Been looking at castle, hobbywing, and leopard. I really don't know which is better and they all are about the same price.
Look up posidon motors also very good motors and better deal than castle... i am going to start a thread on this swap as soon as i get this wedding out of the way then i have a few things i want to improve on the nero and typhoon i just got!

Uguessedit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Look up posidon motors also very good motors and better deal than castle... i am going to start a thread on this swap as soon as i get this wedding out of the way then i have a few things i want to improve on the nero and typhoon i just got!
I hear both great and bad about poseiden. Such mixed reviews it is always hard to know when they go so far both ways. Definately look forward to your post.

Jerry-rigged

Have you seen my LVC?
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
With a $10 coupon code, it is $47!!

how can I say no?

Plus I had to add some other stuff... LOL

LR1832 ARMMA BLX 2000kV Brushless 4075 6S 4 Pole MT Motor 1 $57.14
LXEJND Integy 38T Spur Gear 1/8 Apache C1 Flux Desert Buggy 1 $17.49
LXEYUT ARRMA Pinion Gear 22T Mod 1 1 $8.99
PC7110 $10 Promotional Discount 1 -$10.00

If my wife fusses, I am blaming you guys... LOL

Uguessedit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's

how can I say no?

Not a bad price. I ended up buying leopard 4275 motors they make more power than these and I picked several of them up for cheap. Probably close to same after my discount.

how can I say no?

Looked and i paid $55 each leopard 4275 and normally $87 each so perhaps grab one of these at $7 off its $50 today. Cant have enough motors. Cant you use the promo code and then your gift card so it is $40? What rig are you going to run it in?

I purchased 4 hobbywing 150a quicrun esc's off an ebay auction for $30 each the other day. Bought them all, lol.

Came to $50.14 after $7 promo. You guys are killing me. I have a drawer getting full of new motors and esc's now, lol. I will use them of course but.... Someone's asking about all these packages.

Jerry-rigged

Have you seen my LVC?
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
Don't know where this motor will live - I kind of bought it as a spare.

I think I will break it in as a speed run motor in my Typhon. But first, I plan on seeing what my current Trackstar 4268 2350kv motor will do.

Eventually I may drop it in my son's Kraton, and move his red can BLX2050kv motor to my Typhon - the Trackstar is too much motor for track running.