Limitless Arrma Forum 3s speed run challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just about got what used to be vendetta ready to go,went throu everything.getting the rest of the parts,can of paint tomorrow, start testing by this weekend.
Never in my life did I ever think I'd buy a can of pink paint for myself to use😅🤣😂

View attachment 233616

View attachment 233617
That car is insane, do you have a build thread on it? I would like to talk about this car more is looks crazy 150+ car

Same here...until I first started using pink. Then it became one of my favorite colors :LOL:
I had a hard time seeing the green vendetta body at my spot,blended in with the grass down the road...the brighter the better for me..high-vis colors..
Same here...until I first started using pink. Then it became one of my favorite colors :LOL:
I had a hard time seeing the green vendetta body at my spot,blended in with the grass down the road...the brighter the better for me..high-vis colors
That car is insane, do you have a build thread on it? I would like to talk about this car more is looks crazy 150+ car
Maybe on 8s..the straiter it gos the more volts I'll throw at it..see what happens.its just some cheap mostly rigged up stuff.nothing fancy or expensive besides system

It would take me hrs to build thread this car..lol
It has mojave,senton6,notorious chassis,vendetta,kraton sidegaurds,limitless,infraction diffs,PARTS ON it just off the top of my head.😆😅🤣😂🤣😅😆.little bit of many arrma cars..it's more like putting lipstick on a pig😅🤣😂
Sidegaurds on an some orange..waiting on masking to finish. Here's swb with xlx2 an 56mm motor with enough room to run 8s parallel easy

20220802_231323.jpg

20220802_231208.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna have to wear sunglasses when running this thing ...so bright..can't wait to see it in the sun..very overcast in pics....gonna start testing on it,work my way back up to my 119mph gearing I was at.....every fc100 body I see being ran has rear stabilizers,winglets,whatever they are called..thinking on using the stock detta ones for now..?.?.?thoughts??????

20220804_133708.jpg

20220804_132804.jpg

20220804_132701.jpg

20220804_132728.jpg

20220804_132713.jpg

20220804_132747.jpg

Gonna have to wear sunglasses when running this thing ...so bright..can't wait to see it in the sun..very overcast in pics....gonna start testing on it,work my way back up to my 119mph gearing I was at.....every fc100 body I see being ran has rear stabilizers,winglets,whatever they are called..thinking on using the stock detta ones for now..?.?.?thoughts??????

View attachment 233880

View attachment 233881

View attachment 233882

View attachment 233883

View attachment 233884

View attachment 233885
Yes it will absolutely help. The only piece of advice is make sure the body doesn’t wiggle if the wings start to wiggle around it gets really unstable

1st hits went perfect,zero body rub,was concerned about rear,,,,all good..I plan on either velcro or body mounts on front an back of kraton sidegaurds...I'll need to figure something out to support lower rear of car...SWB an look at all the room,even with big system an 2×3s packs

20220804_172017.jpg

20220804_171907.jpg

20220804_172441.jpg

+1 on that
You should look at bracing the sides in some way to keep them from flapping or the fins will be moving also

View attachment 233902

That is a sweet looking body and I am sure it will perform well!
I did see mega infraction winglets like this surfing..using the detta,fraction mega front end,rear end an body mounts has worked out great an surprisly strong.....Great for mounting gt bodys...got both my cars setup this way

20220804_175804.jpg

20220804_175351.jpg

20220804_175727.jpg

Dope AF. That is a mean looking swb rocket 🚀 😳
Still running stock arrma center shafts with zero issues,on both these cars, they just wear out fast...both these cars get alot more hits than most.i drive right by my spot twice a day on my way to work an back home..been super hot here thou last month..it's about to go down this fall thou.got a badazz delta speed body coming for my mini-typhon. 295mm×260mm ...got big things planned once it cools down some...

Last edited:
New 3sPB. I was testing out the car for the first time since installing xlx2. I had to go get the car after the run but got 107 with the same gear and motor that only got 101 before with mmx8s. Not sure if it was the xlx or the better wires and connectors but voltage sag was much better. 🤔 I'll get video tomorrow and may try another tooth up. Man, the ride home from running the car is soooooo much better with a pb.

Screenshot_20220804-173244_GNSS PA.jpg

New 3sPB. I was testing out the car for the first time since installing xlx2. I had to go get the car after the run but got 107 with the same gear and motor that only got 101 before with mmx8s. Not sure if it was the xlx or the better wires and connectors but voltage sag was much better. 🤔 I'll get video tomorrow and may try another tooth up. Man, the ride home from running the car is soooooo much better with a pb.

View attachment 233970
I'm sure the mmx8s was well over 1.5v ripple,pending if ya ran a cap...xlx2 will usly stay under .5v....your getting about 1v more +- on average......

using the detta,fraction mega front end,rear end an body mounts has worked out great an surprisly strong.....Great for mounting gt bodys...got both my cars setup this way
What rear shock tower you running? Limitless?

View attachment 233880

View attachment 233881

View attachment 233882

View attachment 233883

View attachment 233884

View attachment 233885

I working on some custom rear diffuser "extension plates".. I could design in some outer vertical surfaces to help brace/secure the trailing body sides..
How much gap (how far) from the body to the center diffuser's edge?

What rear shock tower you running? Limitless?
Yes it was..I chopped it down,removed like 14 grams off it..Lol did the same to the front.....the smaller tower in the rear works good also

20220804_205123.jpg

20220804_204846.jpg

I working on some custom rear diffuser "extension plates".. I could design in some outer vertical surfaces to help brace/secure the trailing body sides..
How much gap (how far) from the body to the center diffuser's edge?
That would be awesome,thank you ,like this????

Attachments

• 20220804_210637.jpg
    20220804_210637.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20220804_210743.jpg
    20220804_210743.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
No,infraction mega or vendetta

Hmm... at the moment I don't have the vendetta (or mega infraction)
The rear extension I'm working on is for the 6S version.

Here's a front limitless tower on the rear.....much more compact....the rears have the huge wide ears...I would always run fronts on both..
Might have to borrow that idea from ya. The rear shock tower on my typhon is basically a wall. Been thinking about eventually getting a c7 vette body as well and the shock tower would be nessasary for that to I think. Thanks for sharing info brother, I'm trying to soak up as much as I can

Might have to borrow that idea from ya. The rear shock tower on my typhon is basically a wall. Been thinking about eventually getting a c7 vette body as well and the shock tower would be nessasary for that to I think. Thanks for sharing info brother, I'm trying to soak up as much as I can
I've seen alot of other's have issues with the c8 body going airborne, check out jondilly1974 utube video of running c7 body last year

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back