Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Arrma Fury replacement bodies

Discussion in 'Paint and Body' started by ark1t3kt, Aug 9, 2015.

1. ark1t3kt

ark1t3kt Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Nero, Talion
    Anybody know which lexan bodies fit the Arrma Fury SCT well? My stock body is bead up and has several cracks in it. I was planning on buying a Fury body, but am considering a Pro-Line (or other manufacturers) body for a different look.

Thanks!

2. WoodiE

WoodiE Kind of good admin
    Staff Member

3. ark1t3kt

ark1t3kt Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Nero, Talion
    So I did a little more digging and found that the wheelbase for the Fury is the same as the wheelbase for the Losi XXX-SCT. The Fury is only 4mm wider and 10mm shorter, so the Pro-Line bodies that fit the Losi XXX-SCT should be a good fit.

4. justatree

justatree Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Fury
    do you know if the senton body might fit the fury? I personally like the vents and that clear rear wing ;)

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer