Vorteks Arrma Hoonteks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Vorteks
Two sets of Felony rear Hoons on my Vorteks. Sitting on the ever popular Hot Racing 17mm hubs.

That stance though...

20210702_214137.jpg

20210702_214207.jpg

20210702_214253.jpg

Looks good! 👍🏻
Have you ever noticed that the regular wheel hex nuts don’t fit on the hot racing extended hubs? I was trying to put hex’s on my typhon 3s today and the regular ones wouldn’t screw on the hr hubs. Just curious if anyone had noticed that too?

Awesome, may have to do this. 👍

No I just meant the red nuts that say HR on them fit fine but the stock nuts don’t fit the HR threads
I know they usually don’t go on the typhon, I customized the stock setup, but the nuts are all I’m talking about 😂
Yep. I was kinda miffed about this as I got a set secondhand and wanted to use the closed end nuts on my kraton. Different thread. 😡

I’m glad I found my HR nuts, cause I tend to misplace things like them when I have a lot of something. I have like 4+ sets of 17mm hex nuts I thought would all fit all my 3 cars lol I guess not😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

edit: i guess I’m gunna try to find extra Hr ones too now 😂

Last edited:
I totally forgot about the poster! Funny story behind that! So several years ago, my Mom asked what I wanted for Christmas. I gave her an extremely small list or stuff I actually needed. Like socks, boxers and maybe a single video game. I'm not picky or need to be spoiled. That's why I work. Welp, her response was "Really? That's it? You don't want anything else?" So with my sarcasm I responded, "Oh yeah! A giant poster of a hot babe with huge boobs!" Fast forward to Christmas. It's night time and my Mom say's hey Mike, almost forgot something. Rip her open and there she is, in all her guitar weilding, milky bosom glory! I've had it ever since. Now that I'm divorced, I can put it back on display! 🤣🤣🤣

I totally forgot about the poster! Funny story behind that! So several years ago, my Mom asked what I wanted for Christmas. I gave her an extremely small list or stuff I actually needed. Like socks, boxers and maybe a single video game. I'm not picky or need to be spoiled. That's why I work. Welp, her response was "Really? That's it? You don't want anything else?" So with my sarcasm I responded, "Oh yeah! A giant poster of a hot babe with huge boobs!" Fast forward to Christmas. It's night time and my Mom say's hey Mike, almost forgot something. Rip her open and there she is, in all her guitar weilding, milky bosom glory! I've had it ever since. Now that I'm divorced, I can put it back on display! 🤣🤣🤣
That’s hilarious. Reminds me of the time my mom got me a SI swimsuit issue and a Playboy for my 17th birthday. She said something like, “Now you don’t have to go out looking for this stuff!” RIP mom 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back