Kraton Arrma kraton 4s or 6s for begin ? Turnigy graphene ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the difference between the 4s and 6s Kraton, or is it just the ability to run up to the 4s limit. And why add that option if you can buy the 2018 V3 Kraton and just run 4s on it? I just started researching Arrma brand and then saw this line coming out to add to my confusion. I am going to buy a Typhon for sure, but not sure if I am also going to pick up an Outcast or Kraton

What is the difference between the 4s and 6s Kraton, or is it just the ability to run up to the 4s limit. And why add that option if you can buy the 2018 V3 Kraton and just run 4s on it? I just started researching Arrma brand and then saw this line coming out to add to my confusion. I am going to buy a Typhon for sure, but not sure if I am also going to pick up an Outcast or Kraton
The kraton 4s will be a 10scale well thats the rumour going around.

I have the 6000mah 90c Trunigy Graphines. Great packs. The 65c and 75c (panther) are supposed to be great too. The 45c are decent, but not anything special.

How well do these Turnigy Graphene batteries fit? I hear a lot people saying they are huge and fitting wise, I’ve heard a whole slew of people saying yes they fit but tight, others say they won’t fit at all, and others say yes but you have to place them on there side and then you have issues with the wires and need to add additional cushioning to prevent the battery from sliding. I have the Kraton V3, TalionV3, the Granite 4x4 and soon to be the Notorious and Senton BLX 3s. As of now I’m looking at getting additional 4s and 3s batteries. I was thinking of purchasing the 6000mah versions in both sizes. Thank you:)

The ones I got are ROAR hardpacks, so fit is not an issue.

Also, I just ordered a pair of these 3s 5000mah Graphines. Among the RCGroups guys that test lipos, these were hands down the BEST true C lipos money could buy, until the Panther Graphines were released...

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/graphene-5000mah-3s-65c-w-xt90.html

Per FB, a pair of these fit (tight) into the V3 battery tray.

The ones I got are ROAR hardpacks, so fit is not an issue.

Also, I just ordered a pair of these 3s 5000mah Graphines. Among the RCGroups guys that test lipos, these were hands down the BEST true C lipos money could buy, until the Panther Graphines were released...

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/graphene-5000mah-3s-65c-w-xt90.html

Per FB, a pair of these fit (tight) into the V3 battery tray.

The ROAR hardpacks you got, are also Turnigy Graphene? I had ordered the same 3s batteries as you today. Couldn’t pass up the deal. I hope they fit in the Senton 3s BLX if not I guess I’ll double them up in one of the other vehicles.

The ROAR hardpacks you got, are also Turnigy Graphene? I had ordered the same 3s batteries as you today. Couldn’t pass up the deal. I hope they fit in the Senton 3s BLX if not I guess I’ll double them up in one of the other vehicles.
I have two of these -
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/graphene-6000mah-2s2p-hardcase-w-5mm-female-bullet-connector.html
It was another HK sale like the one going on now, I got them for like $30 each. :)

I end up buying most all of my batteries at these HK sales.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back