Kraton Arrma kraton 4s pinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing wrong with trying. I'm getting quicker changing stuff around and pinion is fast work for noticable results.
I don't know what stock is but going up a tooth at a time will probably see you get what you want if you don't mind buying a few pinion gears. I'd buy pinions in classified if guys wanted to sell too.
I like the big impact for quick work mods. ?

Nothing wrong with trying. I'm getting quicker changing stuff around and pinion is fast work for noticable results.
I don't know what stock is but going up a tooth at a time will probably see you get what you want if you don't mind buying a few pinion gears. I'd buy pinions in classified if guys wanted to sell too.
I like the big impact for quick work mods. ?
STock was 13 and it was kinda like"compressed"
And the spur im anxious thinking if i should put the new spur i got from the new slipper clutch i got
Its a 30$ spur one month of use
Wont lie my motor mouth bended once a while back had to streight it with a hammer
And yesterday when i took it apart it was also bended again(i hit a piece of wood at 90 degres at 20mph) and i head kinda my car making a weird noise before it broke completly the rear diff

Attachments

• IMG_0451.JPG
    IMG_0451.JPG
    284.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0452.JPG
    IMG_0452.JPG
    246.2 KB · Views: 75
If your motor shaft is bent, replace the motor. It’s not that expensive. You’re gonna ruin more parts trying to bend it back.

STock was 13 and it was kinda like"compressed"
And the spur im anxious thinking if i should put the new spur i got from the new slipper clutch i got
Its a 30$ spur one month of use
Wont lie my motor mouth bended once a while back had to streight it with a hammer
And yesterday when i took it apart it was also bended again(i hit a piece of wood at 90 degres at 20mph) and i head kinda my car making a weird noise before it broke completly the rear diff
What's a motor mouth? Did you mean mount? I'd like to see a picture of the mount if that's what you meant.

What's a motor mouth? Did you mean mount? I'd like to see a picture of the mount if that's what you meant.
It was bended making the gear mesh too tight
If your motor shaft is bent, replace the motor. It’s not that expensive. You’re gonna ruin more parts trying to bend it back.
The motor shaft is not bend

Nose landings
Off an 80 story office building? I've nose landed my Granite more times than I cam count and the motor mount never even came close to bending. It's pretty thick. Do you have the stock fixed hole mount, the Arrma adjustable mount or the Hot Racing adjustable mount?

Off an 80 story office building? I've nose landed my Granite more times than I cam count and the motor mount never even came close to bending. It's pretty thick. Do you have the stock fixed hole mount, the Arrma adjustable mount or the Hot Racing adjustable mount?
I don't know but thats my only explaination why it has bended
Arrma fixed motor mount

That HR motor mount is a good upgrade in my opinion. Almost essential if we want to change pinions from time to time.
The stock can also be altered but for the time it takes tooling, the $18 is worth it. I also feel like the mesh is way tight out of the box and even running stock pinion the HR mount allows some relief and peace of mind.

That HR motor mount is a good upgrade in my opinion. Almost essential if we want to change pinions from time to time.
The stock can also be altered but for the time it takes tooling, the $18 is worth it. I also feel like the mesh is way tight out of the box and even running stock pinion the HR mount allows some relief and peace of mind.
In my case i feel i have a too far gear mesh a
I kinda like thw stock mount.. i will never have my gears stripping or worrying about gear mesh

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back