SOLD / FOUND SOLD-ARRMA Kraton, Fireteam, Outcast, and a Losi Mini with motors and lots of parts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lride Chart

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Talion
RC lot up for sale!!!!

SOLD-ARRMA Fireteam- comes with M2C chassis, M2C chassis braces, EXB shock towers, EXB steering, Vitavon Diff case brand new, M2C Ackerman plate, and already installed 1450kv motor with a 20 tooth pinion, also has stock motor included with some extra plastic arms and assorted pieces. Rig was used just a handful of times. $550 obo + shipping

SOLD-ARRMA Kraton EXB - Kraton 8s esc and motor, M2C chassis, EXB chassis braces, Savox 1210 servo, EXB front shock tower, voltage hobbies servo mount, Titanium rear shock tower, Hot racing suspension mounts rear differential and front steering knuckles, comes with a couple extra tires, plastic pieces. All EXB differentials. Brand new Kraton EXB body they other one is well used. $450 obo + shipping

SOLD-ARRMA Outcast - M2C chassis, Hot racing chassis braces, suspension mounts, servo mount, and front diff case. Savox 1210 servo. Comes with two brand new backflips tires, brand new diff case included and gears. Last I ran it I did have a crunchy differential. Both bodies are well used otherwise this is a tank of a rig. $350 obo + shipping

SOLD - Rare Team Losi Mini Lst2 dual motor - All stock barely used less than 6 times comes with what you see. $180 obo + shipping

SOLD- Duratrax Six Pack 1/5 SC DTXC 5034- Brand New one bag not even opened. Bought them and didn’t use them at all. $75 obo + shipping

HobbyStar 4092 1480kv brand new in the box never used. $80 obo + shipping

SOLD - HobbyWing Max6 EZRUN combo 4985 1650kv motor, with 3d printed upgraded fan mount with high output fan. Still mounted in a ARRMA motor mount and includes a EXB center diff with 20 tooth pinion. $240 obo + shipping

Savox 1210 servo in a hot racing mount with servo arm. $80 obo + shipping

SOLD-Tactic RC TTX300 2.4Ghz Radio transmitter. Pictures available upon request. $25 obo + shipping

Have more parts if interested.

SOLD - ARRMA front and rear suspensions differential shocks and tires, EXB diffs, Backflips for tires, Hot racing suspension mounts, rear differential case, front and rear knuckles, Titanium front shock tower, EXB rear shock tower. Both still in great shape with a recent build. Pictures available upon request. $100 each or $175 together obo + shipping

SOLD-Lot 1 assorted ARRMA shock parts also includes a kit to rebuild HoBao shocks. Pictures available upon request. $50 obo + shipping

SOLD-Lot 2 assorted ARRMA drive shafts, bearings, differential gears, pinions, two complete non EXB differentials. Pictures available upon request. $50 obo + shipping

IMG_0070.jpeg

IMG_0069.jpeg

IMG_0053.jpeg

IMG_0050.jpeg

IMG_0049.jpeg

IMG_0051.jpeg

IMG_0052.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

IMG_0056.jpeg

IMG_0057.jpeg

IMG_0055.jpeg

IMG_0060.jpeg

IMG_0061.jpeg

IMG_0062.jpeg

IMG_0059.jpeg

Have several more photos of all the parts that are available.

IMG_0072.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

IMG_0043.jpeg

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0037.jpeg

Last edited:
How much would you want for that Kraton 6S EXB body?

I'm only half kidding, I understand that you're interested in selling them as complete vehicles. I am genuinely interested in it though so, should you ever find yourself in the position of parting it out, I got dibs on the body, cool? :)

GLWS!

Thanks everyone for the interest here are some more photos of the Lot 1 and 2. And nobody wants the hobby wing combo or the servo???

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0073.jpeg

IMG_0072.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_0075.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

IMG_0071.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0033.jpeg

IMG_0030.jpeg

IMG_0035.jpeg

Hit me up if you are interested in everything I might be able to work a deal.

avoid this seller
@WoodiE
Agreed on price and shipping, seller tried to get me off paypal goods and services and to friends and family but finally agreed. Then seller fraudulently shipped the RC car as media mail to save on shipping costs and I had to pay an extra $65 because USPS opened up the package and discovered it is not media. Seller is now blaming me for somehow making him choose media shipping??? Seller now wants me to ship item back instead of being responsible for his mistake. I would avoid seller until he rectifies the mistake

I have done dozens of deals with members on this forum and I've never had to deal with anything like this.
IMG_1682.jpg

avoid this seller
@WoodiE
Agreed on price and shipping, seller tried to get me off paypal goods and services and to friends and family but finally agreed. Then seller fraudulently shipped the RC car as media mail to save on shipping costs and I had to pay an extra $65 because USPS opened up the package and discovered it is not media. Seller is now blaming me for somehow making him choose media shipping??? Seller now wants me to ship item back instead of being responsible for his mistake. I would avoid seller until he rectifies the mistake

I have done dozens of deals with members on this forum and I've never had to deal with anything like this.
View attachment 357663
@WoodiE
First I want to apologize for reaching out I’ve never been in this position before. I have been on this forum for sometime, and had a great experience maybe that’s why I was a little too trusting on this one. This member yaboyhamz appears to be a scammer. I have sold numerous things on the forum never had problems. However as you can see this is different. I have responded to PayPal as well, but I want you/forum to know this guy is shady AF. Hopefully this keeps someone else from being in this position in the future.
Be careful with this buyer. I have sold several other items without an issue until this one.

I am offering a full refund to this buyer. Just need my item returned. No way selling to this guy.
Can you inbox me your number? Im interested in some of your items. Wanna talk to so i can get more understanding,...but I'm really interested.

RC lot up for sale!!!!

ARRMA Fireteam- comes with M2C chassis, M2C chassis braces, EXB shock towers, EXB steering, Vitavon Diff case brand new, M2C Ackerman plate, and already installed 1450kv motor with a 20 tooth pinion, also has stock motor included with some extra plastic arms and assorted pieces. Rig was used just a handful of times. $550 obo + shipping

SOLD-ARRMA Kraton EXB - Kraton 8s esc and motor, M2C chassis, EXB chassis braces, Savox 1210 servo, EXB front shock tower, voltage hobbies servo mount, Titanium rear shock tower, Hot racing suspension mounts rear differential and front steering knuckles, comes with a couple extra tires, plastic pieces. All EXB differentials. Brand new Kraton EXB body they other one is well used. $450 obo + shipping

ARRMA Outcast - M2C chassis, Hot racing chassis braces, suspension mounts, servo mount, and front diff case. Savox 1210 servo. Comes with two brand new backflips tires, brand new diff case included and gears. Last I ran it I did have a crunchy differential. Both bodies are well used otherwise this is a tank of a rig. $350 obo + shipping

SOLD - Rare Team Losi Mini Lst2 dual motor - All stock barely used less than 6 times comes with what you see. $180 obo + shipping

SOLD- Duratrax Six Pack 1/5 SC DTXC 5034- Brand New one bag not even opened. Bought them and didn’t use them at all. $75 obo + shipping

HobbyStar 4092 1480kv brand new in the box never used. $80 obo + shipping

SOLD - HobbyWing Max6 EZRUN combo 4985 1650kv motor, with 3d printed upgraded fan mount with high output fan. Still mounted in a ARRMA motor mount and includes a EXB center diff with 20 tooth pinion. $240 obo + shipping

Savox 1210 servo in a hot racing mount with servo arm. $80 obo + shipping

SOLD-Tactic RC TTX300 2.4Ghz Radio transmitter. Pictures available upon request. $25 obo + shipping

Have more parts if interested.

SOLD - ARRMA front and rear suspensions differential shocks and tires, EXB diffs, Backflips for tires, Hot racing suspension mounts, rear differential case, front and rear knuckles, Titanium front shock tower, EXB rear shock tower. Both still in great shape with a recent build. Pictures available upon request. $100 each or $175 together obo + shipping

SOLD-Lot 1 assorted ARRMA shock parts also includes a kit to rebuild HoBao shocks. Pictures available upon request. $50 obo + shipping

SOLD-Lot 2 assorted ARRMA drive shafts, bearings, differential gears, pinions, two complete non EXB differentials. Pictures available upon request. $50 obo + shipping

View attachment 349362

View attachment 349363

View attachment 349364

View attachment 349366

View attachment 349368

View attachment 349369

View attachment 349370

View attachment 349371

View attachment 349372

View attachment 349373

View attachment 349374

View attachment 349375

View attachment 349376

View attachment 349377

View attachment 349378

Have several more photos of all the parts that are available.

View attachment 349384

View attachment 349385

View attachment 349386

View attachment 349387

View attachment 349388
Can you inbox me your number? Im interested in some of your items. Wanna talk to so i can get more understanding,...but I'm really interested.
Interested In Outcast lot also sent my number in your inbox

Back