Arrma new cost value vs cost in parts. Ramdom musings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_nom_noms_

Steering is for noobs
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Just thinking that these cars are great value when you consider the cost of oem parts. If you tried building an arrma from parts it would cost an arm and a leg. Would be interesting to work out what the sum of the parts would cost. Plus labor cost to assemble, package and QC.

Not to mention R&D costs.

These aren't cheap toys but they are amazing value all things considered.

Just thinking that these cars are great value when you consider the cost of oem parts. If you tried building an arrma from parts it would cost an arm and a leg. Would be interesting to work out what the sum of the parts would cost. Plus labor cost to assemble, package and QC.

Not to mention R&D costs.

These aren't cheap toys but they are amazing value all things considered.
I'm interested. Who would we be "buying" the parts from? Jenny's is cheaper, but HH is more realistic because they are the manufactures or whatever.

I guess HH would have the most comprehensive parts inventory rather than using several sites.
You would be very surprised. Since covid there are constantly parts shortages. Breakers have been my go to through this pandemic. Plus way cheaper

I'm interested to see where this is going to go and how much its going to cost! Oh and I just received my jennys rc hat today! I had to get one its really good quality đź‘Ś

16176761187354334026391950010110.jpg

I'm interested to see where this is going to go and how much its going to cost! Oh and I just received my jennys rc hat today! I had to get one its really good quality đź‘Ś

View attachment 137572
Love it! But I would be more interested in the Richardson Style-168. I have two hats in that style. Sometimes I forget which one I'm wearing. :ROFLMAO:

So who's going to start the process of pricing out? Also what size of rig. 10th 8th 7th 5th? Are we going going to do MT STUNT BUGGY SC TRUCK? If we do bigger scale will it be normal or exb parts a mixture?

So who's going to start the process of pricing out? Also what size of rig. 10th 8th 7th 5th? Are we going going to do MT STUNT BUGGY SC TRUCK? If we do bigger scale will it be normal or exb parts a mixture?
Why don't we start with something simple, like a 3s rig, all stock?
And there is some parts that we would have to "get" from Jennys like a screw set. I don't think you can get them from HH. Maybe i'm wrong though.

are we going to do this? Cause I am truly interested now.
Why don't we start with something simple, like a 3s rig, all stock?
And there is some parts that we would have to "get" from Jennys like a screw set. I don't think you can get them from HH. Maybe i'm wrong though.
No I just looked would have to get thst from jennys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back