Senton Arrma senton 3s to 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanders rc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hallo, I'm a new member from Holland.
Just want to bounce of some idea's and mabey get some tips and stuff on how to do something.
So here is my first question..
I have made my senton in to a driftcar. I put in thicker fluid in front and rear diffs, changed hexxes to 17mm and fixt in a 6s esc witch I found cheap on marketplace. I (think) I am only going to drive it on 4s but shoud I think about strenghtening more parts for a more 4s proof rig?
20240219_124552.jpg

Why not just replace things as you break them?

Running silver hoons you have much lower traction (i have a similar setup on one of my trucks), and street bashing isn't super hard on the drivetrain like off road is. I'd be tempted to run the truck as is and see how it holds up.

Love the truck, by the way (y)

Hallo, I'm a new member from Holland.
Just want to bounce of some idea's and mabey get some tips and stuff on how to do something.
So here is my first question..
I have made my senton in to a driftcar. I put in thicker fluid in front and rear diffs, changed hexxes to 17mm and fixt in a 6s esc witch I found cheap on marketplace. I (think) I am only going to drive it on 4s but shoud I think about strenghtening more parts for a more 4s proof rig?View attachment 363158

Personally, I would seriously Save all the money and get my hands on a 6S model -new or Pre-owned-
cause they can take a lot more abuse (in stock form) than compared to a 3S** rig..

You're getting more Bang for the buck!
Especially if you know you're just doing 4S..
The chassis and drivetrain will last a heck of a Long time.

**Instead of throw So Much Money at 3S trying to toughen up just about Everything on the sucker.. to make it handle 4S without falling apart...

VW Kever body altijd douze points!

Drifting is one of the best ways to learn a good trigger finger. Starting to drift by squeezing the trigger means you will need all the mechanical reinforcment you can find. Finding the trigger sweetspot where grip becomes slip (depends on speed) will give ultimate control of drifing and hardly put strain on your car, thus further upgrades would not be required.

For better drifting, replace the difffluid by silicon earplugs, locking them 100%. It will drive like crap for anything else than drifting though...

Back