Typhon ArrmaForum Fan member raffle winning Typhon 6s build!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a matter of preference. I prefer 200-300k in my Typhon but 500k in the Kraton. Again, all a matter of preference. Next time try 500k and see what you like best.

My new typhon 6s v5, Ok made a couple changes. I changed my spur gear to a 46t and put silicone ear plugs in the center diff. And got it almost put back together lol. She should be running this week after my weekend with my boat, my typhon 3s & my k6exb are probably plenty for my weekend guests to see, I got the t3s ready for a 2spack and 50% power for the little ones to try on… then I’ll run them over with my exb to be the winner (bully). 😂

Typhon 6s v5: Well she’s all most done with phase 1. Let’s hope I did good, I’ll have pictures tomorrow I need to just put wheels on and test my wiring lol 😂 but I’m tired and I have been getting all my rc’s ready for tomorrow’s revels for Independence Day!!
Good night y’all.

Typhon 6s v5: Well she’s all most done with phase 1. Let’s hope I did good, I’ll have pictures tomorrow I need to just put wheels on and test my wiring lol 😂 but I’m tired and I have been getting all my rc’s ready for tomorrow’s revels for Independence Day!!
Good night y’all.

Phase 1 complete? Pics or it didn't happen! ;)

My daughter was just asking me why everyone on the internet was talking about the 4th of July all of a sudden. Had to explain to her that different countries have different holidays sometimes, and even managed to get at least 55% of a history lesson in before she noped the heck outta there!

Phase 1 complete? Pics or it didn't happen! ;)

My daughter was just asking me why everyone on the internet was talking about the 4th of July all of a sudden. Had to explain to her that different countries have different holidays sometimes, and even managed to get at least 55% of a history lesson in before she noped the heck outta there!
Did you explain to her that it was when we overthrew the tyrants from across the pond, so we could grow our own locally?

Did you explain to her that it was when we overthrew the tyrants from across the pond, so we could grow our own locally?

Huh? Look, I don't know what they teach you in school over there but over here in Europe we're taught the true story: how Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum teamed up to defeat the massive alien invaders, during the Pullman presidency. 🤨

7536F21D-60C7-4E2B-93FB-5C9A6A12A798.jpeg
37F81214-B7F9-445C-8465-77780DF95623.jpeg
AE46533F-0DD0-4D0F-9DAE-CB6F23A661E0.jpeg
D5C58E19-8490-4E3C-A27D-08D75B93CBAF.jpeg
5EB8AC34-029C-4D20-A96E-7B6D585E03B8.jpeg
CCD30726-3B74-47BE-9536-C1FA6D2F262B.jpeg

here’s the phase 1 pics, except I have better tires going on later, and still need to paint my body, it’s all masked up, just waiting on the weather to get better to paint outside in.

here’s the phase 1 pics, except I have better tires going on later, and still need to paint my body, it’s all masked up, just waiting on the weather to get better to paint outside in.

Don't worry bro, we got you! I had my kids sing this song (in their best English), so that should take care of the whole weather situation, no problem!

Well I got it out for a couple nice hits today, i had a n camera operator lol my elderly mother. I was taking her shopping and she shops right next to my spot to speed run, she got some of the hit but not much lol and it was my pb ever of 71mph, then 75mph
9A68C697-244B-44BF-84B3-75F7A47F8364.png

im Gunna work on getting videos sry

Well I got a new pb on the typhon 6s v5 fan raffle car 83mph and then proceeded on a second pass and to crash into a giant plow blade on the side off the road at probably 55mph 😢😔 I did get a second pb 50 to 0 in .01 milliseconds but I ordered the replacement parts from Jenny’s I think I found all the damage. The chassis took the worst of it. But I have an extra chassis I got for $15. So I grabbed it a while back. I really don’t know what happened, most likely I screwed up, or I hit a rock or something came undone. I found the gps and the battery, they went flying into the brush (very lucky finds) and probably $100-125 in parts when I am done ✅
I’ll add some pics when I figure it out myself lol

Bash Blast Crash Fix Bash Blast Faster!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back