Best servo upgrade for Arrma Senton BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHarb

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
What would be the best servo upgrade for my arrma senton blx as the old stock one took a poop.

I tried a few, the one I liked the most is the JX PDI-6113MG.

It sells for around $27 and has 13kg of torque, but the best thing about it is the speed. it is really really fast, and it has more than enough torque.

If your Senton is v3 (the new ones) you'll need a matching red 25t servo saver, as the stock (black) servo saver is 23t and only matches Spektrum servo's.

You don’t need an expensive servo like the Reefs: the Amazon Annimos 25kg servos are inexpensive yet powerful and reliable. If you are going to upgrade your servo I wouldn’t suggest a servo with less than 25kg of torque. If you want something a bit better than the Annimos servo I suggest a Power HD 25kg servo. I’m running a 25kg Power HD servo in my Typhon 3S.
The ARRMA 25T servo savers are on back order, but you can get either a Kimbrough 123 or Kimbrough 124 25T servo saver to use with your vehicle. The 123 has slightly less spring tension than the 124, but unlike the 124 the 123 doesn’t require modification to work in an ARRMA 3S. I have a 123 in my Typhon 3S.

Does a Senton use a Kim 123 a large or small end servo saver? I see Kim has different sizes???

You don’t need an expensive servo like the Reefs: the Amazon Annimos 25kg servos are inexpensive yet powerful and reliable. If you are going to upgrade your servo I wouldn’t suggest a servo with less than 25kg of torque. If you want something a bit better than the Annimos servo I suggest a Power HD 25kg servo. I’m running a 25kg Power HD servo in my Typhon 3S.
The ARRMA 25T servo savers are on back order, but you can get either a Kimbrough 123 or Kimbrough 124 25T servo saver to use with your vehicle. The 123 has slightly less spring tension than the 124, but unlike the 124 the 123 doesn’t require modification to work in an ARRMA 3S. I have a 123 in my Typhon 3S.
Would a 35kg work well in a blx? And would I still need to get a 25t servo saver

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back