BrainBridge // Head to Head Transplant Machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
If this is not some MAJOR Freakazoid "optional" Medical surgery... I don't know what is.

They claim the "donor" is supposedly Already brain dead...
Okay..

But the trick question is-
Like how long ago..?
Before the operation is to take place???

I'm guessing the scenario goes like this >>

A Wealthy recipient who has a terminally ill/failing body
(would just WAIT around for days/Weeks/Years for a compatible body) with a FIT person to show up??
Not likely..
They would want the nicest and freshest specimen for themselves , I'd imagine.

Last edited:
How can they not fix someone with spinal cord damage that gets paralyzed but they can do this?
Or simple back injuries? Most back surgeries just make things worse.

There is no way this works more than 2% of the time.

Last edited:
How can they not fix someone with spinal cord damage that goes paralyzed but they can do this?
Or simple back injuries? Most back surgeries just make things worse.

There is no way this works more than 2% of the time.
I agree, we would have procedures to fix paralysis if this surgery is both real and effective. That's not even taking into account that simply transplanting a single organ from one person to another creates a real risk of organ rejection. Now they are talking about transplanting the brain and all the important glands/structures/vascular network of the neck all at once? I don't see it working out.

There is a movie about something like this.
Face Off with Nicholas Cage and John Travolta. Also happens to be the name of one of my favorite indica strains, lol:
face off.jpg

Wow!! This is awesome!! Perfect even. I've been wanting a body transplant for soo long, but the typical surgery time is just too much.. not anymore! Thanks BrainBridge!!
Now I can get my transplant done on Friday and return to my miserable job by Monday!! I'll be so much more productive with my "new" body!! Super convenient!!

I know there are indeed many folks with failing bodies, and this could be a cure for some.. would suck to find a donor, which I can only imagine the waiting list, then survive the surgery, as improbable as that seems.. only then to get skunked by Alzheimer's, LOL. The idea that we could severe, maintain, then reattach a human head.. seamlessly? That's funny right there, and the theory that a brain can last hundreds of years? Uh, yeah sure. Where do I sign, LOL.

Last edited:
I suppose this "corn sewing" technique would go right along with "attaching the head" procedure..

**cough**SCAM**cough**
Can we do this to the trans athletes and Dylan Mulvaney? I want them to no longer be trapped in a man's body, give that body to a bro in need.
What kind of bro in his right mind would want a man's body with arms and legs shaped like linguini? No bro is THAT in need. Personally...given the option, I'll take "head-in-a-jar" any day of the week before I sew my head to that thing and twice on Sundays. But that's just me. YMMV.
Rock Simpsons GIF by Copperstone

Back