Kraton Brand new Kraton 6S - Servo Unresponsive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went with the DS3235 off Amazon. Had to fidget with the servo arm getting it installed, needed a few washers to keep the arm level. Once in it works great so far, just be sure to see the steering endpoints. Stock settings allows the arm to hit the esc a decent amount.

DS3235 35KG 270 Degree Coreless Digital RC Motor Servo, Miuezuth Stainless Steel & Aluminum Metal Gear – High Speed High Efficiency High Torque Waterproof Servo for Baja Cars RC Robot​

My last 3 servos have been that exact servo. Running at 6v BEC. Probably getting approx. 29kg torque at this voltage. Great servos in my Kraton, Mojave and Noto. For the price, if I get 1 year or better out of them , I did well IMHO. I suspect I will. But who knows. They are very great running servos for now. All 3. Using the 180 degree versions.

The S562 V5 servo puts out a mere 19kg torque. And that is if you have a 7.4v BEC at the ESC. And unfortunately The V5 ESC is limited to only 6v BEC, so the S562 is probably only as strong as the old ADS 15M (15kg) These 6S rigs need 29-35kg at minimum from my past experience. :cool:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back