Grom Brand new proline badlands grom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, That's sick. Hopefully a buggy tire for the Typhon?

77mm is a bit small for a MT 1/16 IMO, good effort though. They’d be a nice truggy option on the typhon 👍🏼

Resident forum guinea pig, reporting for duty.
Screenshot_20240523_193307_Edge.jpg

77mm is a bit small for a MT 1/16 IMO, good effort though. They’d be a nice truggy option on the typhon 👍🏼
They aren't advertised as a 1/16 tire though. 🤷‍♂️

They aren't advertised as a 1/16 tire though. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah also says priced for (2) and below states set of 4 🤷‍♂️

Larger scale they never sell all 4, they’re crazy if we care about a wheel that we won’t see for months on a mini.

Larger scale they never sell all 4, they’re crazy if we care about a wheel that we won’t see for months on a mini.
Wait so is it 2 or is it 4? Cuz 4 for $30 is a great deal.

Wait so is it 2 or is it 4? Cuz 4 for $30 is a great deal.

Agreed and then I’d order some 😝

It's for 2. So $60 for a set of 4.
Anybody who purchased two pcs thinking they would get 4 tires is in for a pleasant surprise
IMG_0091.jpeg
IMG_0092.jpeg

Looks like I have 2 sets coming then. That'll work.

I will be getting a couple sets too, these tires will be a huge upgrade for the grom. I had to put my brushless swap on hold since we moved, but I should be able to get back to it soon.

Anybody who purchased two pcs thinking they would get 4 tires is in for a pleasant surpriseView attachment 368275View attachment 368276
I’ve never preordered anything in my 10 -15 years of RC, but I did on this. The tires on the Grom vehicles need improvement. I have one of each Granite and Typhon. For me they drive better if you swap tires

image.jpg

Back