Granite Brand new, recomendations on charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawartha Jeff

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
Just bought a v3 granite mega as my first rc and am really enjoying it. Only problem is the charger it comes with takes a long time to charge the battery. In looking at new chargers what should i be looking for as far as amp rating and connection types to make the charging quicker? Its all a little overwelming. Also i was looking to get a second battery aswell. Should i just get the same brand that it came with or are there better options? Im happy with the performance of the truck right now so not looking to upgrade just a backup battery for now. Thanks

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Laegendary...881654?hash=item46bcb7ef36:g:IzEAAOSwfVhf2r1e
That will help you into the future as well. It's AC alternating current so you can plug it into the wall socket at home or wherever. Also it's DC direct current so you can use it on a car battery out in the field. It's decently powerful so it will charge very fast. You can also charge more than one battery at a time. If you want the same performance but brand name then you have to spend like 150-200$ my friend has a spektrum s2100 and I also have a knockoff iB6. But the lgd240 is touch screen, comes with a lipo bag, comes with both power cords AC/DC built in power supply, balance boards, plugs, etc. Most chargers don't come with any of that stuff and you have to pay $150-$200.

I use this charger, it's pretty nifty and I like it a lot

20201224_105608.jpg

20201224_110416.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back