So my Fury Mega arrived last night. The first thing I did was pull the motor and water dipped it to break it in. I built this contraption to make it easier to break in the motor. It's just a Traxxas MSC bolted to a Walmart-special step stool. I drilled a hole in it to allow the resistors to dangle free. I use an HEB-special plastic measuring jug and bored a hole in the lid with a body reamer. Fill the jug with 32 oz of distilled water. I fill a cup up with distilled water for the resistors to sit in under the stool. I run it on low for like 30 seconds, on medium for another 30 seconds, and then on full until the water turns cloudy. Viola! A perfectly broken in brushed motor.