Outcast Broken M2C Hinge Pins??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No no.. it is true some will perceive that as lack of care or quality control on your friend's part. And his business could suffer. A better way would have been go him, and maybe post to see if there there were other issues or more faulty pins. And make clear he is on top of the situation and will honour any legitimate claims. There is competition for him that could jump on the whole faulty parts issue.
Yeah poop happens. It's how said poop is dealt with that's key. Most stuff I see posted claiming faulty M2C parts are posted after a initial contact with him. You never made clear if that was the case or not. Someone might even see it as you coming here about it because you're being ignored with him. People are funny like that.

I absolutely hate how text can be viewed differently. I wish there was some way to get exactly how you felt out through text but it’s impossible.. there has been a lot of negative stuff going on the forum lately and there is no need for it. I don’t feel as if the OP was trying to bring anything negative to M2C. Just simply raising awareness and seeing if there might be some bad product to get back off the general public’s hand. Cause like you said your image is important and you’d wanna get the rest of the bad batch back and a good batch back out to the folks that had issues. Nipped it quick instead of letting it sneak out there and damage image more.

I really love this forum and all the info an kindness it shares. Let’s just all try and get back to that. Keep things that don’t need to be said out of the text completely.

like momma always said, can’t we all just get along?

not trying to start anything... just trying to get back into the good and kindness I love from this forum. If ive stepped out of line I certainly apologize.

🤙🏻☮️✌🏻

Your allegiance to M2C is not even the issue at hand.

Putting this on AF and the whole web is.

Outcast - Broken M2C Hinge Pins | ARRMA RC Forum (arrmaforum.com)

That's not what "good friends" do. IMHO.
Think about what you wrote and how it is perceived.
That is the twist of this whole thread.

Do you think @Rich Duperbash would do that?
I see what you're saying. But you'll never hear the entire truth from a fully sponsored tester. I was trying to ask a simple harmless question. Wasn't trying to trash or harm a reputation of a great company. But if others were having issues I wanted to know. What good is a forum If you can't ask questions. Some people need not feed into the negative drama. Sorry I said anything 😔
I absolutely hate how text can be viewed differently. I wish there was some way to get exactly how you felt out through text but it’s impossible.. there has been a lot of negative stuff going on the forum lately and there is no need for it. I don’t feel as if the OP was trying to bring anything negative to M2C. Just simply raising awareness and seeing if there might be some bad product to get back off the general public’s hand. Cause like you said your image is important and you’d wanna get the rest of the bad batch back and a good batch back out to the folks that had issues. Nipped it quick instead of letting it sneak out there and damage image more.

I really love this forum and all the info an kindness it shares. Let’s just all try and get back to that. Keep things that don’t need to be said out of the text completely.

like momma always said, can’t we all just get along?

not trying to start anything... just trying to get back into the good and kindness I love from this forum. If ive stepped out of line I certainly apologize.

🤙🏻☮️✌🏻
110% truth brother 🙏

No harm, no foul here, where I am standing. :)
Just commented on the big picture.
Nothing wrong with the question. Just you already had a good solution, replaced easy enough.
Now when you Google "M2C broken****", this thread will show up.
Not fair to Mitch. Sponsored or not.
And I don't even know him!
I know the M2C brand and agree it is top notch. Customer service and all.
:cool:

Broke 2 within 10min. This is the upgraded m2c pin and block system. Anyone else snapping pins? Droop is set perfect and the jump was a sub 50ft with perfect chassis slap. Rear left arm both times.

Simply asking a question to see if others are having any issues.

I fully support and stand behind Mitch and m2c racing I love the company and truly believe arrma wouldn't be possible without support from such amazing vendors like M2C.

View attachment 128536View attachment 128537View attachment 128538
T latest rc's are tending to brke more stuff then the early modles this is said by many, like Earl, and Rc Guy Garage..

There is no magic to it, it's not like Mitch is forging his own steel. It's tool steel and he machines the threads. Toolsteel undergoes standard testing at the manufacturer. It's probably just perception.

How are manufactures make money if nothing breaks. It all good American Capitalism.
You know... Sadly that's a thing of the past. I was conversing with a guy about this. Was thinking if Arrma beefed up the 6s line they would dominate the bashing industry.

Given we are taught to send these things via youtubers lol. If they made the entire build un breakable they would actually take 80+% of traxxas users. And then more Arrma tough customer base leads to more profit and near zero warranty claim!!!

Watch traxxazz make the Xmaxx even more durable and easy to manipulate mid air... Then its really over lol.
T latest rc's are tending to brke more stuff then the early modles this is said by many, like Earl, and Rc Guy Garage..
Same can be said about anything else in life like vehicles for one.

You know... Sadly that's a thing of the past. I was conversing with a guy about this. Was thinking if Arrma beefed up the 6s line they would dominate the bashing industry.

Given we are taught to send these things via youtubers lol. If they made the entire build un breakable they would actually take 80+% of traxxas users. And then more Arrma tough customer base leads to more profit and near zero warranty claim!!!

Watch traxxazz make the Xmaxx even more durable and easy to manipulate mid air... Then its really over lol.

Same can be said about anything else in life like vehicles for one.
Problem is, NOTHING is unbreakable.

Agreed. That said it can be agreed that Arrma could bump x10 up the durability of the most enjoyed/ purchased line-up.
Or even keep popular models. I'd buy a Senton 8s EXB roller in a heartbeat.
But yes they could. And they won't. The guy above had the right of it about capitalism.
Let me give a good example. Carriage cars, Model Ts and any car car built prior 1980...Does anyone think cars today hold up as well? Nope. Same with parts.
Manufacturers have learned there's more money in parts and they sell more vehicles if the vehicles don't last as long.
When I had my old Sonoma, I once had to replace exhaust manifold. The bolts were shot so couldn't be reused. They use a special bolt, bigger bore/thread at bottom and thinner bore/thread at top. The dealership wanted over $50 for complete set(I think it was 16). Auto parts places were close to $30. I went to the fastener place that actually supplies GMC in Canada(both are in Oshawa). They charged me less than $10. That's just one example and all manufacturers are the same. China took it further and proved people don't care if it lasts a year if they pay a hell lot less. SMH

Not sure what any of this has to do with pins breaking when those meet a standard no matter who or where they were manufactured. There can always be a bad batch but again I think that isn't the case either.
Im glad I'm not driving a 70s car, they sucked.

Or even keep popular models. I'd buy a Senton 8s EXB roller in a heartbeat.
But yes they could. And they won't. The guy above had the right of it about capitalism.
Let me give a good example. Carriage cars, Model Ts and any car car built prior 1980...Does anyone think cars today hold up as well? Nope. Same with parts.
Manufacturers have learned there's more money in parts and they sell more vehicles if the vehicles don't last as long.
When I had my old Sonoma, I once had to replace exhaust manifold. The bolts were shot so couldn't be reused. They use a special bolt, bigger bore/thread at bottom and thinner bore/thread at top. The dealership wanted over $50 for complete set(I think it was 16). Auto parts places were close to $30. I went to the fastener place that actually supplies GMC in Canada(both are in Oshawa). They charged me less than $10. That's just one example and all manufacturers are the same. China took it further and proved people don't care if it lasts a year if they pay a hell lot less. SMH
I agree. We have been trained to accept the short life expectancy of items as a whole. It is totally un acceptable in all aspects of life. Thus is the western way of life that we live, but that's another topic.

Beef up the parts to truley be Arrma tough and squash the comp. Dominate and cut the profit loss via warranty claim.
Not sure what any of this has to do with pins breaking when those meet a standard no matter who or where they were manufactured. There can always be a bad batch but again I think that isn't the case either.
Im glad I'm not driving a 70s car, they sucked.
Dude it's just general conversation. Not that big of a deal and actually builds people relations that are currently being destroyed ...
FWIW the 70s fn rocked!!!

Last edited:
I agree. We have been trained to accept the short life expectancy of items as a whole. It is totally un acceptable in all aspects of life. Thus is the western way of life that we live, but that's another topic.

Beef up the parts to truley be Arrma tough and squash the comp. Dominate and cut the profit loss via warranty claim.

Dude it's just general conversation. Not that big of a deal and actually builds people relations that are currently being destroyed ...
FWIW the 70s fn rocked!!!
Yep! Great bands. In their PRIME. Then comes the 80s with the damn "hair bands"..10 whole years until good music is heard again!..kinda like now....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back