Talion Bulletproof 6.5mm 7075 aluminum chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gris1016

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Talion
Just got one and about to build up a BIG Talion :cool:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Arrma-Tali...774798?hash=item215a3b944e:g:QQIAAOSwU1NdXg7s

Have any of you seen this thing?? It is really impressive and i have the m2c 4mm chassis as well..... this thing is monstrous !! So this build will have a max5 esc and 4092 1480 kv motor Metal EVERYTHING - diffs, bulkheads, braces, and all the goods lol savox sb2290sg and kraton stubs and hubs to mount backflips :) going to start building up tonight

Don't do it.
It's a scam
It has already been delivered and i am blown away by this thing!! Why do you say its a scam? i have tested it and everything lines up correctly and it is just BEEFY :)

Diff cutouts are all wrong and won't seal.

Stole this pic straight from M2C website and tried to edit the M2C engraving out, but did a pretty bad job even with that.

IMG_1398.jpg

It has already been delivered and i am blown away by this thing!! Why do you say its a scam? i have tested it and everything lines up correctly and it is just BEEFY :)
Post pictures please, I'd love to see detailed pictures of the finish product

Diff cutouts are all wrong and won't seal.

Stole this pic straight from M2C website and tried to edit the M2C engraving out, but did a pretty bad job even with that.

View attachment 47387

Post pictures please, I'd love to see detailed pictures of the finish product
The first thing i did was bolt on the hr bulkheads to check and they sit flush with no gaps. Then i just checked the holes with the other chassis and all looks good. Gotta bolt everything on to really tell if its off. Thats all i did , had to go to work. When i get out i will post up some pics, hopefully its not going to be a problem and if it is i will return it and complain big time LOL

It's not so much a scam more of a rip off of the M2C design.

Well There is an issue with the bulkhead mounting position on the chassis, the rear specifically. It mounts up flush but there is a gap, it would be easy enough to seal it up but hey You're going to copy somebody's work and at least make it right. Sad panda lol
I contacted the seller and provided them with pictures, so we'll see what happens. If they make it right then I will be keeping this and making one heckl of a heavy rig ?
So the main idea with this big heavy build is to launch it and smash it through stuff kind of like Ariel bowling ?
So anyway here's how they branded it.

Attachments

• IMG_20190904_155817.jpg
    IMG_20190904_155817.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 226
  • 15676346386027143212052305266537.jpg
    15676346386027143212052305266537.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Well There is an issue with the bulkhead mounting position on the chassis, the rear specifically. It mounts up flush but there is a gap, it would be easy enough to seal it up but hey You're going to copy somebody's work and at least make it right. Sad panda lol
I contacted the seller and provided them with pictures, so we'll see what happens. If they make it right then I will be keeping this and making one heckl of a heavy rig ?
So the main idea with this big heavy build is to launch it and smash it through stuff kind of like Ariel bowling ?
They should call it Rip Off RC. F@ck those guys. I wouldn't give them a dime. I hope you get your money back. Just get the real thing. You don't need that hunk of sh!t.

They should call it Rip Off RC. F@ck those guys. I wouldn't give them a dime. I hope you get your money back. Just get the real thing. You don't need that hunk of sh!t.
Yeah man no doubt, I already have the M2c I was just searching for something a little bit heavier and I found it however there is an issue lol

Yeah man no doubt, I already have the M2c I was just searching for something a little bit heavier and I found it however there is an issue lol
I have done some terrible things with my M2C chassis and it's as straight as the day I put it on.

I have done some terrible things with my M2C chassis and it's as straight as the day I put it on.
That's the truth, I bashed the holy sh!te outta Mine for the kraton and talion and yep strait as the day I got em. Bigger in heavier for the aerial bowling is the idea ?
That's the truth, I bashed the holy sh!te outta Mine for the kraton and talion and yep strait as the day I got em. Bigger in heavier for the aerial bowling is the idea ?
The kraton cut down a banana tree lol
It was awesome, I'll have to post up some videos

The kraton cut down a banana tree lol
It was awesome, I'll have to post up some videos
My friend bet me that I could not hit his drone at 35 feet up and about 60 ft out, I took that bet

Last edited:
If the seller feels like he has to go through the trouble to deceive potential buyers by posting pictures under the ad, that are
photoshopped images taken directly from another chassis manufacturers website, or pictures of him holding that same manufacturers chassis, while trying to pass it off as his own work....tells me he's shady and has something to hide, nor will he receive my business.

That designer is beyond stupid!

He made the gear notches with a rounded edge.. And so it got bigger.. And to big for the diff case to fit over it.. If he just made the notch with square corners.. The problem wasnt goin ro be there..

If the seller feels like he has to go through the trouble to deceive potential buyers by posting pictures under the ad, that are
photoshopped images taken directly from another chassis manufacturers website, or pictures of him holding that same manufacturers chassis, while trying to pass it off as his own work....tells me he's shady and has something to hide, nor will he receive my business.
Guess I'm the one who got duped lol

Wow the finish on that is awful considering the cost.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back