Talion Bulletproof 6.5mm 7075 aluminum chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made an offer of 100 and they accepted, but still .....
Wow that's not as bad but still, those $120 Redcat/Exceed/HSP brushed rcs come with a nicer finish than that.

If you want a heavier chassis than M2C go with Just Bash it https://justbashitrc.com/shop/solid-aluminum-chassis-for-arrma-talion-model/. I don't own any of their stuff but it is tried and true and seems to have a following. Making a heavy rig puts a lot more stress on everything else though. Suspension arms, shocks and the arrma difs will take a beating and cant really be upgraded..

If they're willing to deceive customers with those pics I'd be wondering if it really was 7075 T6. Just tell them you want your money back and they can take the POS.

...into your shin at 40+ mph.
Or into a kid’s backbone ??

I ordered one of these on 8/21. Haven't received it yet. I just saw this topic and messaged him hoping he fixed the differential mounting issue.

That designer is beyond stupid!

He made the gear notches with a rounded edge.. And so it got bigger.. And to big for the diff case to fit over it.. If he just made the notch with square corners.. The problem wasnt goin ro be there..
This is version #1 and trying to coordinate >2 local vendors to make a part that meets my specs is easier said than done. Thanks for the feedback though.

This is version #1 and trying to coordinate >2 local vendors to make a part that meets my specs is easier said than done. Thanks for the feedback though.
Did you just send them an M2C chassis and say "make this, but thicker."?

Lol, actually this is literally the same cutout as the sock Talion V4, except much thicker (6.5mm) and with Aircract grade 7075 T6 aluminum plate. It took over 20,000 PSI to put the bend in them ?. Lost 8 chassis in the process, RIP (resting in peices).

Last edited:
What I want to know is how can it be claimed on the Ebay listing that these surpass the quality of M2C and JBI and the notches for the Diffs are too big? That combined with the fact, as mentioned before, the finish looks like it comes pre-bashed and that claim becomes an outright lie.

I'd be curious to see that material data sheet too.

The green New deal will power it LOL

I'm putting a Max 5 in it and starting out with a 4092 motor 1480kv
That's what I did 1730kv 4092 hobbystar with a Max5. It rips and no diff issues yet!

What I want to know is how can it be claimed on the Ebay listing that these surpass the quality of M2C and JBI and the notches for the Diffs are too big? That combined with the fact, as mentioned before, the finish looks like it comes pre-bashed and that claim becomes an outright lie.

Anyone with eyesight can see it doesn't surpass the quality of M2C or JBI ?

What post it on this thread? Get a life guy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back