Talion Bulletproof 6.5mm 7075 aluminum chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What post it on this thread? Get a life guy

What post is what? Do you mean where does it say that on the Ebay listing? If so, here ya go.

Capture.PNG

And why so butthurt anytime someone says anything bad about these? Are you the one selling them and trying to scam people? If you are, then maybe stop trying to hock sht and people will stop calling your stuff sht. And if not, it seems you need something better to do with your life other than going to bat for a scam artist. Just a thought.

What post is what? Do you mean where does it say that on the Ebay listing? If so, here ya go.

View attachment 48160

And why so butthurt anytime someone says anything bad about these? Are you the one selling them and trying to scam people? If you are, then maybe stop trying to hock sht and people will stop calling your stuff sht. And if not, it seems you need something better to do with your life other than going to bat for a scam artist. Just a thought.

LOL! This is funny!

"We're including a FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY on any chassis bending/breaking FOR 6 MONTHS"

How long is that warranty? Full lifetime? Or 6 months?

View attachment 48160

You'll all stop trolling when you hear positive feedback. I'll forgive you.

I'm really on the fence between the M2C chassis and the LG Bulletproof chassis. To the best of my knowledge no one has bent an M2C Goliath chassis. Can you explain the benefits of going with an even thicker chassis? Is there a realistic scenario where an M2C would bend and yours wouldn't where the truck isn't basically totalled? I would need to be convinced that the extra money for the more expensive LG Bulletproof chassis would be money well spent. Do you have any other finish options besides "swirly?" I'm not a fan of that look.

You guys are hilarious Lol.?
For the record that one part posted above is the only one in any the run with any type of issue. I gave him a choice to exchange (plus $), return it or get reimbursed for what he felt was fair.

As far as the weight goes I also like the little extra weight from the chassis with my Max5 paired with a 1480KV Hobbystar on 6 or 8s. Seems to mow things over better at least haha.

But yea, I totally agree that finish we gave our first customer was rushed. We could hit it with higher grit sander/polish and get it almost mirror like then Laser etch/engrave custom drawings, words, Designs, etc. Then, with this smooth or slightly Matte finish we could hit it with a powder coat, anodize it, paint it etc.

Guys who bought these on here post photos please.

I'll get better photos posted on Ebay and here ASAP.

We also have Front and back 8-12" adjustable shock towers in the process, we're looking at different materials/thicknesses on everything and making custom roll cages/outer shells and probaby some pretty mint custom rollers.

Last edited:
@Mbizzle (imbecile?), you are the manufacturer/distributor of this chassis? Sorry, I just started following along on this thread. As a seller, you have a very unusual way of promotion. Not saying I think your product is good or bad, just wondering why you would choose to be so crass on a forum that contains the primary target of your offerings. Not saying there aren't some people who have already made their decision to never give you a dime, but if you really think your product can stand up in this ultra competitive, extremely niche market, you might want to change your strategy a bit. Also, definitely worth having someone with a better grasp of the English language proof read your ebay listing. This is not an insult, but a suggestion with regards to what I just read in the post of your listing above. I'm sure that @Mitchell looper and @curtd427 should also be aware of this thread if they haven't visited it already.

Come one guys the guy's just trying to get his parts out their give him and the parts a chance yous all attacked the hell out of him

Try to scam people you will be called out. If when called out you start attacking people you'll make yourself a target. Everything that's been said and done to this guy he brought on himself.

The OP was just putting it out there, it was when people commented this other guy jumped in and let it be known he was the one selling these. If he didn't want the attention he should've stayed in his hole. He chose to come on here and try that dumb sht.

Granted idk any of these guys irl, but some I'd consider friends, or more than words on a screen at least, and I won't let friends walk into a situation blindly.

Donate a couple of the revised production examples to well known forum members that have a following and you could redeem yourself. We are a tight knit community here on the Arrmaforum and our screen names are used in many locations. It might be worthwhile.

I got mine a few days ago.
Did a quick mockup of the drivetrain.
Then a quick paint job.
What type of paint is that? Did you mask the bottom before painting? Curious as I like that style a lot. ??

I got mine a few days ago.
Did a quick mockup of the drivetrain.
Then a quick paint job.
What are the two triangular holes behind/in front of where the chassis braces screw in for? Haven't seen/noticed them before.

What are the two triangular holes behind/in front of where the chassis braces screw in for? Haven't seen/noticed them before.

They Talion chassis has those for the chassis braces. They have little triangles on them that key into those. Its a superior design imo. For ease of programming the machinist may have left those in for all the chassis's. When I do that at work instead of calling it a mistake I call it an added feature....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back