Outcast Calling on the 3d printer guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I need 2 rear mudguards for an outcast 6s v5. Let me know what other things you make and prices

If you could take a couple of photos of the Outcast suspension arms with a ruler , I'll see what I can do for you.

Since I love your receiver boxes so much I was wondering if I could order some rear mud guards as well. I need them for the Outcast / Talion which should be the same size.

Let me know if you need me to make some measurements.

Since I love your receiver boxes so much I was wondering if I could order some rear mud guards as well. I need them for the Outcast / Talion which should be the same size.

Let me know if you need me to make some measurements.

Yes sir.

So for the Outcast 4S v2?
or you're talking about the 6S?

A couple of photos with a ruler of where the holes are (or any other protrusions might be) and how tall you want them (without rubbing against the wheel rims) and I'll draft up some designs for your review & approval.

I'll take that challenge!

Do you have any photos of those rear arms (preferably with a ruler next to them)
I knew it ...as soon as I saw this thread I automatically thought of the 3D master him self . @Tex Koder 👍
Oh damn here I go again responding to old threads ..oooops sorry.😁

Yes sir.

So for the Outcast 4S v2?
or you're talking about the 6S?

A couple of photos with a ruler of where the holes are (or any other protrusions might be) and how tall you want them (without rubbing against the wheel rims) and I'll draft up some designs for your review & approval.
Should have been more specific. For the Outcast 6s.

Let me know if you need different pictures. The distance from the two holes it right around 38mm.

1677377461134.png
1677375266780.png

1677375205756.png
1677377527832.png

I was thinking of something like that in the last photo for perspective would work.

Issue with lettering is it will collect dirt. Thats why in the ones i made i don't have anything
If someone wanted to get fancy, they could raise the lettering by just 1 layer, and go over the letters with a silver Sharpie, etc, to highlight them. They at least wouldn't be as tall, so they'd collect less dirt, anyways.

But I'm a function>form person, I'd just make them smooth, if it was me.

This thread is cool inspiration! I need to get my 3D printer fired up again. And I should try some of the TPU that I haven't opened.

This thread is cool inspiration! I need to get my 3D printer fired up again. And I should try some of the TPU that I haven't opened.

Yes!

Just Do It!!

motivational just do it GIF

Since I don't own/have any Outcast rear arms in my possession..
I'm only eyeballing the outer most perimeter of what this mudguard should be..

Please confirm these specs are within the boundaries -of the side bulkhead to wheel rim & if it's tall enough to reach/cover the upper turnbuckle linkage.
1677434114985.png

Let me know.
Then I'll start with drafting in the details..
Thank you.

Since I don't own/have any Outcast rear arms in my possession..
I'm only eyeballing the outer most perimeter of what this mudguard should be..

Please confirm these specs are within the boundaries -of the side bulkhead to wheel rim & if it's tall enough to reach/cover the upper turnbuckle linkage.
View attachment 281263

Let me know.
Then I'll start with drafting in the details..
Thank you.
Tex let me know what you have available for the Outcast 4S V2. I'd like to get the mud guards from you, please let me know the details.

I made a cardboard cutout at 140 x 50mm to show how they would fit

50mm looks like it enough to clear the upper turnbuckle. Maybe a couple of mm higher would be better.

1677451097628.png
1677451130765.png

E5A65C57-09CB-4DF6-8F18-93212A9152AC.jpeg
FD645B20-19D8-4166-81DB-468D3207341A.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back