Kraton Can the arrma kraton v3 and v4 handle 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would i want to make my choice carefully
You don't seem too sure about and satisfied with all our same answers to all your same questions. Maybe you should stay with Traxxas and leave Arma rigs for the big boys. You haven't graduated yet. When you do, Arma will be here for you.
That is my opinion, mine alone. And it may or may not not reflect the the general consensus here on this forum. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Good luck with your final decision.
Enjoy.

Just buy a Kraton 6S and put a 6S battery in it. Now, I am only a few packs in, but damn that thing can take a beating, and a hard throttling, and running over rocks, and tumbling, etc... All cars will break I over time, but this one seems to be pretty tough.

starting to feel bad for this guy idk why but something seems off here ... go buy you an arrma man if you have any real problems or issues send us a picture and will gladly help you along the way but judging the life of an rc diff has to many factors to give any kind of set date ... just know arrma is super durable has a 2 year warranty any other questions I'll gladly answer when you own one till then I think we have done are best to inform you that they are more than capable on 6s ... I would suggest a kraton or talion for your first buy

I've seen this before. Traxxas owners that never experienced another brand of RC rig.
They are so conditioned to Traxxas's "way" with this hobby. They become stubborn and or scared to realize there is better stuff out there with better support and pricing. I can go bashing and always get into a debate with a Traxxas basher. I am sick of it. Lol.
Traxxas and their marketing is responsible for that. I don't blame a Traxxas guy for that. It's almost like a cult following with TRX. They are so proud to own a TRX rig. They lose site of this hobby and what other brands are out there. And they never think out of the box, that there can be something better or even equivelent.

I've seen this before. Traxxas owners that never experienced another brand of RC rig.
They are so conditioned to Traxxas's "way" with this hobby. They become stubborn and or scared to realize there is better stuff out there with better support and pricing. I can go bashing and always get into a debate with a Traxxas basher. I am sick of it. Lol.
Traxxas and their marketing is responsible for that. I don't blame a Traxxas guy for that. It's almost like a cult following with TRX. They are so proud to own a TRX rig. They lose site of this hobby and what other brands are out there. And they never think out of the box, that there can be something better or even equivelent.
iv owned several and you wont see me buying another one ... xmaxx gets a run about once a month other than that iv sold every other one I had..
xmaxx is still here cause I know I'll never get the money back iv put into it ... but if this guy isnt trolling and is really just that unsure once he gets one I'm sure he will be amazed at the durability compared to that revo

Within Traxxas and their hardcore marketing, this OP just may be a troll. TRX spends unmentionable amounts of money just on marketing. They actually calculate a marketing expenditure for each and every model they sell. They are like the Apple Co. of RC. They have an E revo budget to to counter similar competing models. Same with their TRX 4 Crawler segment and so on. That's fine. I'll just stay on my side of the street. I am always kind to TRX hobbyists, because they don't know better and that is not their fault at all. They have the same objective as others in surface RC, but they just got caught up doing it with a Traxxas product. .

Try replicating this thread as a troll on the TRX forum. And see what answers you get... before you see Admin step in with damage control and clean it up!

I have a trx4 slider . That I bring to my bashes. I got it for less than $50 new. I can say I own a Traxxas. I feel it allows me to talk. But i am an Axial guy 3 times over. The TRX 4 is probably their best product if I had to acknowledge such. I won't talk here about it though. I respect this forum too much for that. For the record, I am not into Traxxas.

iv owned several and you wont see me buying another one ... xmaxx gets a run about once a month other than that iv sold every other one I had..
xmaxx is still here cause I know I'll never get the money back iv put into it ... but if this guy isnt trolling and is really just that unsure once he gets one I'm sure he will be amazed at the durability compared to that revo
Within Traxxas and their hardcore marketing, this OP just may be a troll. TRX spends unmentionable amounts of money just on marketing. They actually calculate a marketing expenditure for each and every model they sell. They are like the Apple Co. of RC. They have an E revo budget to to counter similar competing models. Same with their TRX 4 Crawler segment and so on. That's fine. I'll just stay on my side of the street. I am always kind to TRX hobbyists, because they don't know better and that is not their fault at all. They have the same objective as others in surface RC, but they just got caught up doing it with a Traxxas product. .
Gents, we've gone down this road before here in the forum. It never leads anywhere good, Most of us agree with you, but for those who don't, it just creates an ugly argument. Let's keep it Arrma, and leave the TRX talk for the other forums. Hope you both understand where I'm coming from. PM me and I'll explain what's happened in the past. Just saw what @SrC posted, and I think he gets it.

It's a wrap. Now we need a wrap party for sure.

but-wait-theres-more-13875894.png

I just realized that all the question asked was if the diffs could handle 6 cell batteries. That doesn't narrow it down to if we are talking about LiPos, NiMHs or the Li-ions out of the Voltage series...

A 6 cell LiPo is far different than a 6 cell NiMH.

Try replicating this thread as a troll on the TRX forum. And see what answers you get... before you see Admin step in with damage control and clean it up!
Did you miss the part about him doing this on the Traxxas forums? His thread did get locked

Reactions: SrC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back