Check your bank accounts!! I just got the $600 CV Stimulus money as a pending deposit into my account. What will you do with yours?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! And your a car tech? You have won half the battle already....you have skills to fix stuff. Buy everything in distress for pennies on the dollar, and fix it. That's a big way we have been able to do this.

Brother, what do you need a loan for?? When you go to the world of cash, forget credit.
Unfortunately that’s where I’m screwing up. Everyone thinks that I make a ton of money off my skills. Unfortunately I don’t. I need to fix that equation.

i would like to own a house instead of renting. So I don’t have funds of any sort to put down and I don’t qualify for a mortgage. Plus my car is getting tired. I don’t qualify for a car loan either.

Unfortunately that’s where I’m screwing up. Everyone thinks that I make a ton of money off my skills. Unfortunately I don’t. I need to fix that equation.

i would like to own a house instead of renting. So I don’t have funds of any sort to put down and I don’t qualify for a mortgage. Plus my car is getting tired. I don’t qualify for a car loan either.
With your skill set, buy a POS car and fix it up. Then flip it if need be. That's how I started changing our lives.....
There are ways to do it brother. You don't need a loan for peepee, you just need take that skill set of yours and put it to work for yourself.
I am absolutely no one special, as a matter of fact, just some uneducated redneck. And if I can do it, anyone can....just have to choose to.

Last edited:
Is that money for rc stuff? I think it’s intended to help the people that need help? Well in Canada it is.
Do you have to pay it back?
This might be something you don’t want public in case you get a personal audit?

maybe I think different? Lol.
Any time the government gives money to the taxpayers, they are basically loaning our own money back to us with the expectation of collecting it back through next year's taxes. They have no money to give! It's ours already to be used for the fundamentals of government and infastructure. Doesn't ever work that way, but that's the intention 😄

Check your bank accounts!! I just got the $600 CV Stimulus money as a pending deposit into my account.​

I decided to get the parts I needed to convert my V5 Notorious into a V5 Kraton EXB. Here is the thread about that. Perfect timing!!
Nice! Did u finish yet? I bought some new diffs on my typhon and new wheels 2.8s..trying to torque it out and make it a basher

Nice! Did u finish yet? I bought some new diffs on my typhon and new wheels 2.8s..trying to torque it out and make it a basher
Actually I sold the Notorious and bought a Kraton EXB and just finished a build thread for that if your interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back