contest...⏲⏳Almost closed for guesses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
So I recently did a contest for some spare wheel adapters and now I have a crawler chassis to giveaway.

I bought two of these chassis from two separate brands just to prove to myself that they where the same, and I was correct. One was from a "brand name" and the other was some off brand off eBay from china. They are identical! This was done just to prove a hunch that I had and I had no intention of using them.

I'm sure not many will be interested but I hope all of you play along...I mean why not???:)

Giveaway is for one chassis.
It's Axial based and uses a Wraith skid plate (does NOT come with a skid plate).
Winner pays shipping.

Now for the contest.
The person who guesses the closest to the top speed of my newly built Axial SMT10 will be the winner.
Higher or lower doesn't matter...just the closest.

1: The tricky part of this is that I cant use the Jconcepts tires as I doubt they will handle the speed
and I'm not trying to roll her cause of tires ballooning too much. With that said I don't know yet what tires I'll be using
so that will be a shot in the dark if you try to calculate the speed. (probably stock Lasernut tires)

2: The run will be done on grass at the park so who knows how tall the grass will be. :unsure:

3: Speed will also depend on my driving skills :oops:

4: I MAY...just MAY answer some questions but no questions will be answered once someone makes a guess.

5: Time will be the best of the day

THE TRUCK:

Axial SMT10
CC Mamba Monster X 1515/2200kv combo
16t pinion 56t spur
SSD high output trans
high output ring & pinion
6S

I hope to get a lot of you to give a guess...wont hurt to try even if you're not into winning the chassis;)

GOOD LUCK!🤙

20220515_192924.jpg
20220515_193502.jpg

I wish someone had asked what battery you were using before the guessing began but I'll say 19 mph.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back