Custom sticker design

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal

I'm on one today
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
Anyone here have the means to design and print some stickers for me? Willing to purchase at least 25 or so, one very simple design, size about a 3" circle. You should also know it requires profanity and maybe the middle finger emoji IDK.

Planning on giving them away to stick it to a company that did me dirty. Not RC related.

Anyone here have the means to design and print some stickers for me? Willing to purchase at least 25 or so, one very simple design, size about a 3" circle. You should also know it requires profanity and maybe the middle finger emoji IDK.

Planning on giving them away to stick it to a company that did me dirty. Not RC related.
If we don't see you for awhile then we know we're you'll be at .make sure a friend can bail you🤣🤣

I can help you out, PM me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back