Custom submarine RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy smokes - are you in the Navy, dude? Living and working in subs is next level scary sh1t!!

He's like a hobbit...
Likes his tight spaces.. 🤪
hobbit GIF

Holy smokes - are you in the Navy, dude? Living and working in subs is next level scary sh1t!!
I work for the u.s Navy .we build nuclear submarine...gtg break over ..back to the grind.😁
He's like a hobbit...
Likes his tight spaces.. 🤪
hobbit GIF
Yes ,in some areas it's very tight..worse is when we have to crawl through tanks and push our air lines with us and hope to God our air lines don't get twisted or we can't breath.its happened a few times to me ,and when your in a tank that's 20 feet deep in the dark and all's you have is a little forehead light like a miner.and your line gets crimped ,you have remember which way to uncrimp your line or your dead..just part of life in my neck of the woods 🤷

Last edited:
I work for the u.s Navy .we build nuclear submarine...gtg break over ..back to the grind.😁

Yes ,in some areas it's very tight..worse is when we have to crawl through tanks and push our air lines with us and hope to God our air lines don't get twisted or we can't breath.its happened a few times to me ,and when your in a tank that's 20 feet deep in the dark and all's you have is a little forehead light like a miner.and your line gets crimped ,you have remember which way to uncrimp your line or your dead..just part of life in my neck of the woods 🤷
F*"#@ that for a game of....Seamen!(?)

Thanks for your service either way. 👊🙏

NAVSTA Newport?

NAVSTA Newport?
Close..I'm at electric boat./ General dynamics in quonset

NAVSTA Newport?
Thank you .I love what I do 💪😍✌️ .we build the world's most complicated and dangerous weapon in the world...we build freedom 💪😁👍 u.s has the world's best Navy ... can't touch us
I'm on my lunch .been here since 4am .I'm eating 3 oranges and 2 apples for lunch .😁while others stuffing their face with chips lol

Last edited:
Close..I'm at electric boat./ General dynamics in quonset

Thank you .I love what I do 💪😍✌️ .we build the world's most complicated and dangerous weapon in the world...we build freedom 💪😁👍 u.s has the world's best Navy ... can't touch us
I'm on my lunch .been here since 4am .I'm eating 3 oranges and 2 apples for lunch .😁while others stuffing their face with chips lol

Fair play - interesting work indeed. Keeps you in RC, right?! 😝

FWIW, I worked for a good while with the MOD in weapons analysis.

Solidarity. Kudos from the UK.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back