Diff Cap Backorder w/ Rollbars?

vpr5793

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Mojave
@PPS-RC Is there a way I can backorder a diff cover with the rollbar mounts? The website won't let me do it.

PPS-RC

ArrmaForum Vendor
Vendor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Nero
@PPS-RC Is there a way I can backorder a diff cover with the rollbar mounts? The website won't let me do it.
Currently the roll bar mounts are going to be out of stock for a couple weeks. Turns out they are much harder to make than I had hoped, and I am trying to figure out a better way to make them. Unfortunately this takes time and I don't have a hard date so I removed them from the website. I'd hate to sell someone something that could take a month even to ship. They however will be for sure available separately, as an upgrade/replacement part so you can pick them up at a later date.

vpr5793

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Mojave
OK Great! I'll be on the lookout for them at that point. Will they still work with the diff cap (hopefully?)

PPS-RC

ArrmaForum Vendor
Vendor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Nero
They will be the same exact design as current, and will be compatible. Other than the delay to get them back for sale, you wouldn't notice a difference.
Someone thought it would be a cool idea to make them all curves, and that makes them difficult to hold in the machine accurately with how I was trying to do it. I was scrapping at least 40% of the parts I was trying to make. So it's back to the drawing board on the process.

I have a very good idea on how I'm going to move forward, however it just takes time.

vpr5793

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Mojave
No problem there! Order placed for diff cap, motor mount, and diff mount. #1323. Thanks for making awesome parts, man.

vpr5793

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Mojave
I love supporting small businesses. Small businesses that make quality RC parts? Let me light my debit card on fire. haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BashingBrian Infraction What's in your diff..? Arrma 6s BLX 1
northeastflyer whats this sound? (video!) diff?? Chassis & Drivetrain 22
Raji Talion 43t center diff Arrma 6s BLX 0
northeastflyer is this diff fiddlesticked? lol Chassis & Drivetrain 6