PPS 6s V4 Differential Cap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why I'm so excited to get this diff cap, its supposed to be here today! I was thinking about having a candle light dinner with it first. Schedule the install and removal in my outlook just to install it again. I might make it a few different nights for the installation, call a few friends over to watch, video it to watch it on the big screen. I don't know.. Have a few options going on here..
Right!! I just checked my email too and it will be here sometime today. ?
I was thinking about taking it out to a movie or something, not quite sure yet...

I’ll be busy the rest of the day now...

Gonna need some alone time!! ?

ED45DE96-AA07-4012-A37A-EF79F628D0E7.jpeg

I’ll be busy the rest of the day now...

Gonna need some alone time!! ?

View attachment 67589
I'll admit, it may take a little time to finger out. I really need to start making instructions. It CAN go together a few different ways, but only works one. haha. There is a Skinny and a Fat side. Everything that is Skinny bolts on the right side of the PPS text. Everything Fat goes on the left. It'll match the motor mount/diff mount thickness when it's done.

I also recommend tightening the bearing retainer blocks last, once the cap is tight. I left some play in them for allowing things to line up perfectly, but if you tighten them first you could have difficulty installing.

I'll admit, it may take a little time to finger out. I really need to start making instructions. It CAN go together a few different ways, but only works one. haha. There is a Skinny and a Fat side. Everything that is Skinny bolts on the right side of the PPS text. Everything Fat goes on the left. It'll match the motor mount/diff mount thickness when it's done.

I also recommend tightening the bearing retainer blocks last, once the cap is tight. I left some play in them for allowing things to line up perfectly, but if you tighten them first you could have difficulty installing.
I noticed that, I’m pretty savvy tho...
I couldn’t wait and had to put it on immediately!! ?
BB56033C-B4A1-4F6B-882C-155114D8DF1F.jpeg
4701D04B-510F-410E-8CD7-8A618A9D5298.jpeg
23A58275-F23B-494D-A29F-2F26738790EB.jpeg
BCF6D21D-DFEB-45C7-8DDA-9A702EE516E2.jpeg
EAD7E5BE-C18C-42B6-912F-741100CD3936.jpeg

Attachments

• 20200229_145447.jpg
    20200229_145447.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 50
Rolllllllll cage!!!!!!!! Am I the first??? Lol
Yup parts showed up all looks great?

Attachments

• 20200229_180251.jpg
    20200229_180251.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 49
  • 20200229_180236.jpg
    20200229_180236.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 49
She said she wanted it NOW! Straight at it saves me some money!

She said she liked me to screw her in hard. So I gave her the ole stainless...

She liked it forward and backwards. :LOL:
Rolllllllll cage!!!!!!!! Am I the first??? Lol
Yup parts showed up all looks great?

Looks badass guys!!!

Ugh, cap with roll bar support is already sold out. Dang it you guys! :D
There's always the option to backorder ?

This way you're sure to get one from the next batch. There's no guarantees I'll make enough to keep them in stock longer than a few days but I do make certain that when I do a run, the backorders are filled. I'd LOVE to make a month's supply at a time, but then that puts me behind on another part.

I'm still working on a rythm between making existing parts, how many to make before I can move onto the next part that's almost sold out, and developing new parts.

I'll get there soon enough! The last thing I want is a customer who can't get what they want when they want it.

At any rate, something is always being made!

The last thing I want is a customer who can't get what they want when they want it.

To late.

I'M KIDDING!!! :D I just happened to check this evening and couldn't believe they already sold out. That's pretty awesome for you.

In all seriousness, I'll be placing my order (or backorder) in short time. Keep up the good work!

To late.

I'M KIDDING!!! :D I just happened to check this evening and couldn't believe they already sold out. That's pretty awesome for you.

In all seriousness, I'll be placing my order (or backorder) in short time. Keep up the good work!
Thanks WoodiE!

I figured you're kidding, but that's how I feel. Gotta have the things to sell to sell the things!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back