Do not order from tbone racing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is that adress for?
There are dozens of other scam RC web shops that have that exact same address. If you see an online shop where the prices are too good to be true, check the contact page. Chances are you'll see this address. Any shop at this address is 100% fraudulent and a scam. Remember the name...I'm sure you'll see it elsewhere before too long.

There are dozens of other scam RC web shops that have that exact same address. If you see an online shop where the prices are too good to be true, check the contact page. Chances are you'll see this address. Any shop at this address is 100% fraudulent and a scam. Remember the name...I'm sure you'll see it elsewhere before too long.
But in this case they legit use the tbone website. Its a bit shameful its destroying the image of tbone racing now out of bussibess and now known as a scam website. Ik the shady stores but they ussualy have funny names

But in this case they legit use the tbone website. Its a bit shameful its destroying the image of tbone racing now out of bussibess and now known as a scam website. Ik the shady stores but they ussualy have funny names
Though regrettable, if they're really down and out for the count, I suspect they have other things they're concerned with. It's shameful, but there's not really anything to be done about it. The earth will keep on turning. :)

Yeah i remember seeing tbone racing site was back up and thought "Hmm, maybe somebody bought the name to keep it running." Never really looked too deeply into it. Seemed too good to be true, honestly.

They did say "after a long time in the business, we are finally closing our doors" or something like that. Seemed pretty final. And they don't seem like the type to fake their own death for notoriety.

I know, but Greenfield Center NY does, bout an hour from me. Feels odd, like the scammers are in my neighborhood.. which I believe is true, perhaps not the one's behind the Tbone scam but plenty of others. 🤬
Nah the website is from China as are most of the other scam sites.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back