Outcast Do you new Outcast owners wish you had waited on the Notorious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no difference besides the body though...

I do like the design of the body; reminds me of a Tamiya midnight pumpkin :cool: If you haven’t built one you have to ;)

ltamc8547.jpg

ArrmaNotorious-1.jpg

Got mine 3 weeks ago and was kind of annoyed when I saw the speculation thread of a v3 outcast coming... then after seeing the parts explosion today, glad to see it's just the body.

I like the black body that looks mean. I’m not disappointed, I might catch a body from Jenny’s. After I beat the fresh orange outcast body I have.

since sunday ~ i did order my first arrma truck~ i am so excited~ until i saw the new body of outcast today, they are so cool in black / blue ~ -.-
T_T ~~~ .... and my outcast not yet reach me, its orange~ (and become an old version for within 1 week only) ....
$^%&!*!@*&^*&^@ >>> LOL~ so , .... i m a bit speechless~ hmmm.. but.. i am still excited to bash my 1st arrma~

My post was tongue in cheek, lol. There no difference. And I sure would have been pissed if I bought and Outcast a few weeks ago and they came out with an upgraded one. I'm glad for you guys they didn't. And like someone wrote, what is there to upgrade? The servo? All RTR servos suck. I would like to see CVD drive shafts to the center diff like my Muggy.

My post was tongue in cheek, lol. There no difference. And I sure would have been pissed if I bought and Outcast a few weeks ago and they came out with an upgraded one. I'm glad for you guys they didn't. And like someone wrote, what is there to upgrade? The servo? All RTR servos suck. I would like to see CVD drive shafts to the center diff like my Muggy.

A better front bumper/skid, rear bumper/skid, better wing mount, raise the little lipo connector holder up like 3/4" so someone without a 5 year olds hands can actually use the thing without swearing and throwing a lipo pack through a car window, heavier diff oils out of the box.

My new replacement servo showed up already. No idea if it works. Mine sounded like there was sand in it out of the box. Didn't make it to my first turn before it died. So, do I expect it to be a $100 servo? No, but it should last at least a couple weeks. :)

The other stuff just would be nice in general. Since this thing is geared to be a basher, it should be setup more so to be that.

I'm still very glad I bought one. I'm amazed at what it can drive away from. My highly modified ERBE doesn't hold a candle to this thing.

... raise the little lipo connector holder up like 3/4" so someone without a 5 year olds hands can actually use the thing without swearing and throwing a lipo pack through a car window,...

^ this made me lol

I actually don't like the body for the Notorious. Ever since I saw the Outcast I wanted the orange body. I wish paint could stick to he unbreakable bodies, as I've cracked my stock one running it at the skate park and doing flips with it.

I actually don't like the body for the Notorious. Ever since I saw the Outcast I wanted the orange body. I wish paint could stick to he unbreakable bodies, as I've cracked my stock one running it at the skate park and doing flips with it.
My orange body is pretty cracked up already too. 3 weeks old. Mounting the camera to the side of it cracked the side a bit. The other cracks are from impacts. The front lip near the bumper broke nearly clear off, big crack where the hood meets the windshield and back between the rear body mounts, I think the wing mount hits it. I cut some material out in the back to hopefully help it not get worse.

I like the look of the notorious....that blue color is awesome! Shame that some of the aluminum parts aren't blue to accent it. But it is what it is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back