Talion Does not make the normal power on tones!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qburt16

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Help needed!
I thought I had binded my arrma talion correctly then tried to calibrate it did not work correctly I'm getting constant two beep intervals with matching 2 LEDs with fire up, power on. I have looked everywhere to try to correct this action, it's right out of the box hasn't been driven a second. I tried to find out how to do a factory reset but I have not had luck thinking that was an issue me doing it incorrectly has anyone seen these two constant blinking LEDs with sound and motor twitching please help me correct this.

IMG_20220809_103746724_BURST003.jpg

Help needed!
I thought I had binded my arrma talion correctly then tried to calibrate it did not work correctly I'm getting constant two beep intervals with matching 2 LEDs with fire up, power on. I have looked everywhere to try to correct this action, it's right out of the box hasn't been driven a second. I tried to find out how to do a factory reset but I have not had luck thinking that was an issue me doing it incorrectly has anyone seen these two constant blinking LEDs with sound and motor twitching please help me correct this.
Give this a try to see if that works.

Here's a copy of the manual as well just in case you need it. I always keep a copy of it on my phone.

Attachments

• Firma-Manual-EN.pdf
    634.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
If all else fails, take it to your local hobby shop if you have one. They’ll sort it out.
The binding/ calibration process can be daunting if you’re new to the hobby. Follow the manual letter by letter and don’t skip any steps.

Give this a try to see if that works.

Here's a copy of the manual as well just in case you need it. I always keep a copy of it on my phone.
Thank you.
If all else fails, take it to your local hobby shop if you have one. They’ll sort it out.
The binding/ calibration process can be daunting if you’re new to the hobby. Follow the manual letter by letter and don’t skip any steps.
I've been messing around with RC cars for years mainly nitro but this is my first electric binding was simple calibrating I thought I nailed but now when I turn it on it doesn't do the normal musical tones and then stop it's a constant two beeps

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back