Kraton EXB front bumper screws(can’t find them)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But that’s the same thing at the end of the day

Sorry, once again I’m not trying to be a b-hole..but the price matches other places for the same screws and the length, width, and head type all match other places..part number may not be exactly the same..but like I said before, I don’t trust them to know what they’re doing all of the time!

I usually take a screw length/size/head type and go buy replacements as I need them at a local hardware store

My turnbuckle screw that stripped probably wasn’t even tight or maybe the wrong screw. I had to replace that with the one out of my v4 until more come. I’ll have to check that screws size too

your right. And that’s where the screws I removed and them being 16mm throws me off lol

Apparently I should just buy an EXB (???) because I’m confused how you removed screws but you’re trying to replace the screws you cant find according to the title..please just be nice and call me special needs tomorrow..I’m going to bed..

I’m just trying to help ?‍♀️? but maybe I need more help than you do..

I’ll update you guys when the one they sent me arrives and if it fits. I’m really curious on why mine were 16mm now if 20mm is in fact the correct size :x
Appreciate all of the input and help. I know I’m being a pain right now lol

Im guessing my exb just had the wrong screws smh.

I’ll update you guys when the one they sent me arrives and if it fits. I’m really curious on why mine were 16mm now if 20mm is in fact the correct size :x
Appreciate all of the input and help. I know I’m being a pain right now lol

Im guessing my exb just had the wrong screws smh.

This guy with a Talion said he had to steal 3 of the 4x16mm screws from his rpm bumper to install his EXB bumper.. (https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/put-an-exb-super-basher-front-bumper-on-my-talion.25887/)

..sooo that further confirms Idk wtf I’m talking about and I should just buy an EXB..? ?

Apparently I should just buy an EXB (???) because I’m confused how you removed screws but you’re trying to replace the screws you cant find according to the title..please just be nice and call me special needs tomorrow..I’m going to bed..

I’m just trying to help ?‍♀️? but maybe I need more help than you do..

lol I get where your coming from by the “cant find them”. But I meant I couldn’t find them when I searched the part number. Not can’t find them as in I lost them haha. My bad

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back