EXB kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Controversy can bring focus on any company, sometimes it has positive results. It can bring hype to a brand. If it mattered to them, HH would do something about it. I don't think Arrma products have any problems selling. Backorders are plentiful for the Kits as well as a good amount of key and often replaced parts. That's No good IMO.
Before Arrma brings out a new model, they should focus on improving the existing ones with issues that are out there and bring parts for support of the models that have been purchased. Now if Arrma products didn't sell, there wouldn't be B/O's. Stuff would be on the shelves collecting dust. I think that RC growth is slow growing in general these days, expendable $$$ for entertainment and hobbies has fallen off currently for so many people. And lets face it, Traxxas is a direct competitor, at least from HH's viewpoint. HH wants a piece of their market. Traxxas could probably care less about Arrma IMHO. Negative controversy is often spun by the competitor. A social media tactic.
:cool:

Seriously, they need to get it together. As you can tell, NO one gives a damn about their NDA except them AND whoever they end up cutting out because of it. All that drama ain't selling anything & is making them look awfully stupid. They need to kill that drama party & focus more on upgrades/parts support, the largest elephant in the room for this company.
They can't even keep the current upgrade parts they do offer in stock, how the heck are they going to handle more?

They can't even keep the current upgrade parts they do offer in stock, how the heck are they going to handle more?
They won't - ever :ROFLMAO: . . . I just wish they had priorities to get straight. They listen to us for everything else but it looks like there's some underlining mess with parts, upgrades, & whole vehicles. As soon as a part is needed because they screwed up, it's instantly on backorder for months. No matter how much we complain about that, it's the same old reply that they're working on it or blaming covid. Enough BS already. They just need to fess up & tell that they have no bloody idea.
An alternator pully :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
They won't - ever :ROFLMAO: . . . I just wish they had priorities to get straight. They listen to us for everything else but it looks like there's some underlining mess with parts, upgrades, & whole vehicles. As soon as a part is needed because they screwed up, it's instantly on backorder for months. No matter how much we complain about that, it's the same old reply that they're working on it or blaming covid. Enough BS already. They just need to fess up & tell that they have no bloody idea.

An alternator pully :ROFLMAO:
It's like they don't do any internal testing of these vehicles and just toss them out on the market and hope for the best.

It's like they don't do any internal testing of these vehicles and just toss them out on the market and hope for the best.
You mean the "we're beta testers" thing. Like the dumb V1 Kraton hexes, Nero's driveshafts, red loctiting EVERYTHING, pitiful pinion metal, etc. They really have no idea how these cars will fair in the long run, which is to be expected, but most of the recent flukes could of been found with just a few minutes of hard running.

But seriously, 3 versions of the 8s arms & they're still brittle junk. They just don't want to give up on that design :rolleyes:

You mean the "we're beta testers" thing. Like the dumb V1 Kraton hexes, Nero's driveshafts, red loctiting EVERYTHING, pitiful pinion metal, etc. They really have no idea how these cars will fair in the long run, which is to be expected, but most of the recent flukes could of been found with just a few minutes of hard running.

But seriously, 3 versions of the 8s arms & they're still brittle junk. They just don't want to give up on that design :rolleyes:

Video games are getting to be about the same way. Look at Cyberpunk 2077. I miss the old days when we had expansion packs, demos, shareware and games that actually worked out of the box.

Seriously, they need to get it together. As you can tell, NO one gives a damn about their NDA except them AND whoever they end up cutting out because of it. All that drama ain't selling anything & is making them look awfully stupid. They need to kill that drama party & focus more on upgrades/parts support, the largest elephant in the room for this company.
You actually convinced me to some extent. At least from a customer standpoint. 🤷‍♂️
But at the company level I think all these companies play golf together on Sundays. I could be wrong.:LOL:
I will admit most of their problems were Pre Covid. And no light at the end of the tunnel back then. Now its just throw crap against the wall... it may stick kind of mentality.

So what's everyone's guess for when this thing is coming out?

I assume from the posts that there have been new product leaks previously. So how long typically from the time we learn about the leak to the time these things hit the shelves?

I actually saw this about 3 weeks ago on the slideshow on top of the main page on Arrmas website. So I wanted one, started doing my research on electronics, and went back to Arrmas website and it was gone 🤔

So what's everyone's guess for when this thing is coming out?

I assume from the posts that there have been new product leaks previously. So how long typically from the time we learn about the leak to the time these things hit the shelves?
Sometimes it's a week sometimes it is years later.

What bore pinion do I need for that? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's a 46MM bore. And uses a drift key to lock the pinion in place.
Remember this is a large scale 40 kv motor.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Rumor has it they will be using this Spektrum 40kv elevator motor:
View attachment 123978
I’m currently testing the upgraded big block motor for the “send-it” crowd 😂

5C6FFE50-88C5-43C9-A056-A95BF5E8D03D.jpeg

Holy crap. That must be the EXB Option motor they were talking about on FB.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

With that Motor @Rich Duperbash will send his EXB 8s from Cali to me in NY.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don’t have Facebook but if it’s these 2 motors....then, yes 👍

56470863-E4ED-4300-B6E4-D6B26ED62649.jpeg
A235DC99-51A3-4FE7-97AD-C1E91D8570FB.jpeg

Demos are floating around ahead of official release????

Rumor has it that the motor shaft will have the SAFE-42 Triple D upgrade with 42mm Circlip. And a Titanium Crush tube.
It does yea I've seen pictures. The newer outcast come like it as well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back