EXB kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like some sort of online shop in Malaysia somewhere, how he got hold of it is a mystery but I remember seeing the 1st outcast 8s from around there as well so I'm thinking the two might possibly be connected. Is there a, secret arrma factory somewhere knocking out sly rigs on the qt šŸ˜‰
As long as the warehouse/factory/closet/dungeon/sweatshop/hole-in-the-ground that slap these things together are owned by a Chinese based company, it will be labeled as Made in China no matter where in east Asia the place actually is.

I am Very sure that 1/5 EXB went out the BACK DOOR of the Arrma factory. It's a free for all over there in Cn and Malaysia no doubt.
If this was a TRX product, TRX "In House" legal Dept. would have sent out a "Cease and Desist Letter" with consequences outlined to MSH Global Emp.
TRX stuff is mfr. in Taiwan FWIW.
HH got screwed here. Should it matter to us as Hobbyists. NOT.
I have searched high and low, and I cant find exactly where the Arrma mfr facility is located. Cn guards and controls GPS cooridinates and mapping of their whole country. Intentionally mis-mapping the whole country. This is well known. Outsiders are locked out intentionally.
HH should relocate their Mfr outsourcing to Taiwan. Things will cost more. That whole transition will be expensive.
But keeping production in Cn has kept Arrma products inexpensive and more competitive.

Anyone know if they'll be releasing any other 8s exb vehicles? It looks like a solid platform other than that arms. I already have a k8s, I was hoping for an outcast 8s exb.
It does yea I've seen pictures. The newer outcast come like it as well
Newer outcast? Are they doing an EXB for the 8s variant of that as well?

Nice they seem to be including multiple motor mounts and spur gears.
I wonder if they will include both the 1/5 and 1/6 scale servo mounts/receiver boxes as well. I hope so!

Nice they seem to be including multiple motor mounts and spur gears.
I wonder if they will include both the 1/5 and 1/6 scale servo mounts/receiver boxes as well. I hope so!
Both RX boxes are included.

Iā€™d really like to see this dude come on the forum and explain how he got this rig in his hands.
I donā€™t trust anyone who writes on their pants, or wears cut-off-at-the-arms tshirts. Its like being at a Poison concert circa 1989.....šŸ˜©

Last edited:
^^^ This šŸ‘
Yeah I don't trust the source either. No mentioning price and how he got it. Where he got it. No thanks or reference to who helped him have this. He obviously knows what he has is not available, never released yet. No explanation of that Not your typical Demo/ unboxing. Especially for a brand new Arrma product.
HH lost a batch of these to the Black Market for sure. It is so obvious.(n)
I called HH NA America and the conversation I had was strange. At first he didn't get what I was saying. I wanted one I stated . And asked why it is out now without any published release date or price yet. Why I cant preorder it? I mentioned where I saw the Video and I even explained all the features of the EXB 8s. He started taking notes and I told him MSH Global and also RC Addict. He said he would forward that. He said he would check AF as well in regards to what I saw. He is an AF member also. Did not say who though when I asked. I told him who I was at AF.
He did say that Arrma UK is in charge of all distribution in EU. But not released yet.
Strange.

Last edited:
So if I am getting my timing right... the 1/8 Kraton exb came out and then 3-4 months later the V5 6S models came out. Do we think that a V2 8S Outcast could follow a similar release schedule? Ie do I wait to get the 8S Outcast? Iā€™ve got other trucks to run so I could wait...
Hurricane

^^^
Will be a long wait if that even happens. IMHO.
One Roller was slated for release for 2021 per JD. He eluded to that on 2 different P.Cast interviews.
And now we know that is in fact the EXB 8S Kraton roller.
The way I see it. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

^^^ This šŸ‘
Yeah I don't trust the source either. No mentioning price and how he got it. Where he got it. No thanks or reference to who helped him have this. He obviously knows what he has is not available, never released yet. No explanation of that Not your typical Demo/ unboxing. Especially for a brand new Arrma product.
HH lost a batch of these to the Black Market for sure. It is so obvious.(n)
I called HH NA America and the conversation I had was strange. At first he didn't get what I was saying. I wanted one I stated . And asked why it is out now without any published release date or price yet. Why I cant preorder it? I mentioned where I saw the Video and I even explained all the features of the EXB 8s. He started taking notes and I told him MSH Global and also RC Addict. He said he would forward that. He said he would check AF as well in regards to what I saw. He is an AF member also. Did not say who though when I asked. I told him who I was at AF.
He did say that Arrma UK is in charge of all distribution in EU. But not released yet.
Strange.
He got his one from MSH Global. It's in the video description of his unboxing. Pretty sure MSH Global had like 2/3 trucks, maybe they sold all or kept one. They are probably going to do the same with the Vorteks trucks....
Somehow they managed to get all these trucks and I'm pretty sure this will happen with all the future Arrma releases as well, unless HH can somehow prevent that from happening...

My recent conversation with HH over the phone stated that Arrma UK has control over physical distribution in that region.. But should not be released until a public release announcement by HH. Not even a video is allowed. People who receive demos are instructed when to release their video. It is done when the Arrma and HH site announces it. Always been that way. There is an agreement between HH and the person doing the Demo in regards. It is strict.
I also commented to UAE, RC Addicts video directly, I asked him how he was was able to procure it before its release. No reply. If he got it from MSH, he is not telling more than that. He knows what's up.
Trying to gather more info. Obviously there is current production going on. Where in transit are these right now.
For all I know a whole pallet of these were stolen from a Pirated cargo ship on that slow boat.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
My recent conversation with HH over the phone stated that Arrma UK has control over physical distribution in that region.. But should not be released until a public release announcement by HH. Not even a video is allowed. People who receive demos are instructed when to release their video. It is done when the Arrma and HH site announces it. Always been that way. There is an agreement between HH and the person doing the Demo in regards. It is strict.
I also commented to UAE, RC Addicts video directly, I asked him how he was was able to procure it before its release. No reply. If he got it from MSH, he is not telling more than that. He knows what's up.
Trying to gather more info. Obviously there is current production going on. Where in transit are these right now.
For all I know a whole pallet of these were stolen from a Pirated cargo ship on that slow boat.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah they wouldn't be allowed to do that because of the NDA. But I'm pretty sure they didn't get those cars from HH/Arrma. They somehow managed to get them out of a back door or something so there was no NDA in the first place.
Let's just wait and see how everything plays out. I hope they release this beast soon, because it looks super exciting. I'm really interested in the new tires, hope they balloon lessšŸ˜„

Last edited:
Yeah they wouldn't be allowed to do that because of the NDA. But I'm pretty sure they didn't get those cars from HH/Arrma. They somehow managed to get them out of a back door or something so there was no NDA in the first place.
Let's just wait and see how everything plays out. I hope they release this beast soon, because it looks super exciting. I'm really interested in the new tires, hope they balloon lessšŸ˜„
Says the guy who probably releases the official marketing trailer tommorrow! ;-) lol

BUMP - BEING RELEASED TOMORROW.

Screenshot_20210303-215236_Instagram.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back