EXB kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Anyone else seen this??

IMG_20210129_151020_330.jpg

Had a look on the website. Looks awesome. Basically comes with what you would upgrade along the way.

Looks like weird photo shop to me. The chassis is from the 6s.

Website shows nothing like this.

Don't get me wrong, its cool, and I would be in line to buy it. Just doesn't look real to me

Looks real to me, and not very surprising, with success of the 6S surprised we haven't seen this before now. I mean they started releasing EXB parts for the 8S some time ago, so now they just sell it as a roller. I prefer the smaller scale, but will be interested in watching what ridiculous pool pump motor sizes guys put in this. :ROFLMAO:

It’s real 😎

Somebody gonna be in trouble for that leaked image
The chassis is from the 6s.
The “T6” after 7075 is the temper rating for the hardness of the metal not the platform. The EXB chassis for the 8s roller is “almost” exactly like the stock 8s chassis but instead of stamped 6061 it’s made out of slightly thicker 7075-T6 aluminum.

Look for it to officially release sometime next month 😉

There have been clues left laying around in plain sight for a few weeks now
8DDF27FA-6166-41F5-8D05-11B2E6552BB1.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh well, bye bye stimulus :ROFLMAO:

BTW, I don't give a cold day in hell about the NDA drama with Arrma lately. That's what happen when you deal with REAL people who love breaking the ice.

Wish the pics showed the vehicle Code... then we could follow on the arrma site, or even when it pops up on google...

Looks real to me, and not very surprising, with success of the 6S surprised we haven't seen this before now. I mean they started releasing EXB parts for the 8S some time ago, so now they just sell it as a roller. I prefer the smaller scale, but will be interested in watching what ridiculous pool pump motor sizes guys put in this. :ROFLMAO:
Rumor has it they will be using this Spektrum 40kv elevator motor:
1612174950734.png

Just seeing this all over social media instead of the official announces it first, makes me worry for Arrma ;)

View attachment 123366
I am kind of worried about you worrying about Arrma.
Who gives a rats a*s about that. The FB and soc. media drama and all. Roll with it dude. This is not the first and last time this will happen.

I am kind of worried about you worrying about Arrma.
Who gives a rats a*s about that. The FB and soc. media drama and all. Roll with it dude. This is not the first and last time this will happen.
Seriously, they need to get it together. As you can tell, NO one gives a damn about their NDA except them AND whoever they end up cutting out because of it. All that drama ain't selling anything & is making them look awfully stupid. They need to kill that drama party & focus more on upgrades/parts support, the largest elephant in the room for this company.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back