Excited about dumb RC stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hector_Fisher

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
Am I the only one who gets excited about this kind of stuff? Took a month to get here from China, but they were cheap!! And I'll never have to worry about nuts or washers again!

Just me?????? šŸ¤Ŗ
20230313_155321.jpg

Heck no.. we all go through work all day and suffer misery just so we can hurry home to see if that package made it.. the one that never comes!! šŸ¤£

I ordered 2 expensive parts off eBay.. late at night, didn't realize they were coming from China till the next morning!! Like 3 weeks out, I would of spent the extra few bucks on the local ones!! šŸ˜¤

Heck no.. we all go through work all day and suffer misery just so we can hurry home to see if that package made it.. the one that never comes!! šŸ¤£

I ordered 2 expensive parts off eBay.. late at night, didn't realize they were coming from China till the next morning!! Like 3 weeks out, I would of spent the extra few bucks on the local ones!! šŸ˜¤
I got drunk about 3 months ago and ordered an Asian hooker and I found out she was coming from china. I get excited everytime here the UPS truck. STILL WAITNG........
Am I the only one who gets excited about this kind of stuff? Took a month to get here from China, but they were cheap!! And I'll never have to worry about nuts or washers again!

Just me?????? šŸ¤Ŗ
View attachment 285200
Wow now your nuttier than a port a John at a peanut convention.

Last edited:
I got drunk about 3 months ago and ordered an Asian hooker and I found out she was coming from china. I get excited everytime here the UPS truck. STILL WAITNG........
Should of ordered Jessica Alba. She's domestic and cheaper postage.
Let me tell ya, I discovered they make Nutty Bar cereal last Saturday. I could not wait to wake up on Sunday.
Lol. Cocoa puffs has that same effect on me.

I love that feeling! And then I end up putting them "someplace safe" and then have to order more, so I get that feeling all over again. And of course then I remember where "someplace safe" was after the second batch arrives. :banghead: šŸ¤£

Just me?????? šŸ¤Ŗ
View attachment 285200

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back