Expectation vs reality.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did I tell you, their CS is top notch👍.

46rtfghffxled.jpg

Sort of irritated.

What I ordered.
View attachment 185121

What I got.
View attachment 185122

I can't use these in the vehicles I bought them for, I need 2s lipos with the leads attached to the back not removable.
I love those kind of battery leads because you can remove them and easily change the connector without having to worry about shorting it. Used to run 2 2s zee batteries in my Kraton with those kind of leads. I'd be disappointed if that's why I ordered them due to size and type of connector. Nice to see that they fixed the issue.

My CHNL batteries finally arrived(for my xmas xmaxx) They are almost what I expected?
Am I wrong to expect 100c "racing" 4s packs to have wire larger than 12 gauge?
Really would have expected 10ga..
Just gonna send anyway👌
Well, after switching to xt90 that is..🤣

20211214_173416.jpg

20211214_173425.jpg

I love those kind of battery leads because you can remove them and easily change the connector without having to worry about shorting it. Used to run 2 2s zee batteries in my Kraton with those kind of leads. I'd be disappointed if that's why I ordered them due to size and type of connector. Nice to see that they fixed the issue.
I tried that once and ended up breaking the leads inside the case.

My CHNL batteries finally arrived(for my xmas xmaxx) They are almost what I expected?
Am I wrong to expect 100c "racing" 4s packs to have wire larger than 12 gauge?
Really would have expected 10ga..
Just gonna send anyway👌
Well, after switching to xt90 that is..🤣

View attachment 186032

View attachment 186033
Fun Fact:
Its not the wire size that counts.. Its the length!!😎

Just an update they did in fact send me 6 new batteries, the new 2s batteries are the correct ones and they sent me these 3s ones instead of the black 3s ones. Will definitely order from these guys again. (y)

20211230_150809.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back