Kraton Extendo Kraton 4s v2. With a 6s center diff and a Fireteam body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the hype!! You and @Tex Koder are my biggest fans for this build 🤣 🙌

There was a light bar/roll cage on aliexpress that I saw which might be awesome but I don't want it to look too cheesy lol but it sure is tempting.....
Nothing is cheesy lol . you do what you want ..no one here is about to judge your creation over a l.e.d light bar lol..and if they do then screw them .they just jelly😁🤟
Nothing is cheesy lol . you do what you want ..no one here is about to judge your creation over a l.e.d light bar lol..and if they do then screw them .they just jelly😁🤟
Besides ..I'm sure you'll want to drive this at night.its fun .for me at least it is because I only do speed runs at night due to my street not being used since traffic is low.that and I love seeing Brite l.e.d lights from a distance screaming past me 😁it's auxilerating..wait I think that's spelled wrong .oh well who cares .you get the picture lol

So I have been working quite a bit on this beast and I had mentioned that I got rid of my slipper! Here is a sneak peak of what im up to 👀 I have some more tweaking to do and will show more tomorrow! I'm super super excited though and can't wait to get it it fully running. Been doing tons of brainstormong with @Tex Koder
About this animal!

30EF5B1F-BB23-42C9-821F-110679904958.jpeg

So I have been working quite a bit on this beast and I had mentioned that I got rid of my slipper! Here is a sneak peak of what im up to 👀 I have some more tweaking to do and will show more tomorrow! I'm super super excited though and can't wait to get it it fully running. Been doing tons of brainstormong with @Tex Koder
About this animal!

View attachment 250245
SERIOUSLY?!?! 😃🥹😍

SERIOUSLY?!?! 😃🥹😍

I can Confirm
that his Custom solution to install a working Center Diff onto his 4S eXtendo chassis is Very Real and Extremely Serious.

🤔 So it’s a 3S squared car?
I can Confirm
that his Custom solution to install a working Center Diff onto his 4S eXtendo chassis is Very Real and Extremely Serious.
Ahhh…2S squared car 😍😅

SERIOUSLY?!?! 😃🥹😍
Very serious my man! I currently am in my V1 stage but I have a V2 stage planned that could end up being compatible with standard size chassis. It's for sure easier to make it work with this setup but I think it could work out with some extra effort

So try to imagine robocop-ping a portion of the 6S Mojave transmission straight onto a (welded 2X) 4S Kraton chassis..

Ok!! Here she is in all her glory. I am extremely proud of this project and there are some more finer details that need to be done but this is it's mostly done form. I have gotten rid of the 3/4s center driveshafts all together and it's now running a 6s center diff with 2 long dogbones. I plan on running the truck in the next hour or so which I'm very very excited for!!! Little nervous....but this has been so much fun to build and put together and it came out really nice.

Always have to give some love to @3d-rc.myshopify.com on almost all of my rigs, this one got the reciever box cover and also @Tex Koder for the mudguards, washers, and bumper spring.

Last picture is a kraton 6s next to it for size comparison

671C2761-2269-4E14-9021-F57688D86821.jpeg
849BC40C-AD9E-4DC2-B295-CA000A8B23ED.jpeg
615DD84A-947A-4912-A283-ECBA7CBE25F8.jpeg

21F95721-62D7-4C68-BAFF-C70D5C374701.jpeg

Ok!! Here she is in all her glory. I am extremely proud of this project and there are some more finer details that need to be done but this is it's mostly done form. I have gotten rid of the 3/4s center driveshafts all together and it's now running a 6s center diff with 2 long dogbones. I plan on running the truck in the next hour or so which I'm very very excited for!!! Little nervous....but this has been so much fun to build and put together and it came out really nice.

Always have to give some love to @3d-rc.myshopify.com on almost all of my rigs, this one got the reciever box cover and also @Tex Koder for the mudguards, washers, and bumper spring.

Last picture is a kraton 6s next to it for size comparison

View attachment 250421View attachment 250422View attachment 250423
View attachment 250424

Talk about a truly Unique custom build..

And, you made it look SO "factory stock" on a DIY budget...
That's Not easy to do.. Compared to the resources of an entire RC company.
Very Impressive. 👍

It's definitely a One of a Kind ,in the World. 🥇🏆

So try to imagine robocop-ping a portion of the 6S Mojave transmission straight onto a (welded 2X) 4S Kraton chassis..

Thank you.
But, I can't take much credit.

@StephenSchandelmayer
He did 99.999% of the actual work.

I've only given feedbacks and some suggestions..
Give your self a whole lot more credit than what your giving your self.your building this creation with your own hands.thats credit and that's worth 50 percent right there on it's own if not more..people giving you advice is just the other part .so pat your self on the back bud.don't be so hard on your self.youve done a excellent job so far.👍😆

Well Now that the cat is thrown out of the bag... Gangnam Style.

Guess the only thing left is to show everyone how this little creature operates out in the wild..
Let that baby rip!

Post up those videos!!

Took it out yesterday and ran it on the 4s setup and it was getting super hot super quick and I triple checked everything and so I ended up thinking maybe my motor is shot so I threw in a castle 1717 that I had and ran it on 6s and hooooly smokes it moves and stays cool. I decided to throw backflip 6s tires on it and see how it does with that today! Gatta work on my steering though, I had to move my servo mount and do an extension on the servo arm because of the front bearing support being in the way. I think what I did is limiting the steering a little. I also ordered a Kimbrough 124 extra large servo saver to see if that further helps.

Oh and my springs were a little soft even with a lot of preload so I was looking at optional parts and they offer stiffer springs for the new shocks so I ordered those as well.

A slightly unfortunate side note is my first run with this thing about 30 seconds in I nailed a squirrel that jumped out of a tree directly in the path of the truck and it died pretty much instantly.......

Took it out yesterday and ran it on the 4s setup and it was getting super hot super quick and I triple checked everything and so I ended up thinking maybe my motor is shot so I threw in a castle 1717 that I had and ran it on 6s and hooooly smokes it moves and stays cool. I decided to throw backflip 6s tires on it and see how it does with that today! Gatta work on my steering though, I had to move my servo mount and do an extension on the servo arm because of the front bearing support being in the way. I think what I did is limiting the steering a little. I also ordered a Kimbrough 124 extra large servo saver to see if that further helps.

Oh and my springs were a little soft even with a lot of preload so I was looking at optional parts and they offer stiffer springs for the new shocks so I ordered those as well.

Very nice 👍
Can't wait to see it.

A slightly unfortunate side note is my first run with this thing about 30 seconds in I nailed a squirrel that jumped out of a tree directly in the path of the truck and it died pretty much instantly.......

Hope you got THAT on video!

Your rig has earned its new nickname..

I.E.D.

Last edited:
Very nice 👍
Can't wait to see it.

Hope you got THAT on video!

Your rig has earned its new nickname..

I.E.D.
🤣 I wasn't recording at that point actually, kinda happy and sad that I didn't get it on video. But this thing has gotten a lot of nicknames at this point. Dads been calling it the Limo. I started calling it the noodle and then it got painted green so it became Chief's Noodle. Now its Squirrel Killer or I.E.D lolol

🤣 I wasn't recording at that point actually, kinda happy and sad that I didn't get it on video. But this thing has gotten a lot of nicknames at this point. Dads been calling it the Limo. I started calling it the noodle and then it got painted green so it became Chief's Noodle. Now its Squirrel Killer or I.E.D lolol
S.K.S- Squirrel Killer Supreme 😍👍🤘

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back