Typhon Fast Eddy's bearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrmAh

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
  2. Typhon 3s
So in anticipation for the new bearings to arrive, i'm looking at the exploded diagram trying to figure out which bearings match with the list that come with the Fast Eddy Kit I know for sure there are certain bearings that come with the kit like the ones for the "wheels" and "steering" that i should be changing so i'd just match the sizes when i have the kit in hand but there's gotta be a better way to figure this out.....Should i be expecting bearings for the diffs/slipper/center shaft/motor?

So in anticipation for the new bearings to arrive, i'm looking at the exploded diagram trying to figure out which bearings match with the list that come with the Fast Eddy Kit I know for sure there are certain bearings that come with the kit like the ones for the "wheels" and "steering" that i should be changing so i'd just match the sizes when i have the kit in hand but there's gotta be a better way to figure this out.....Should i be expecting bearings for the diffs/slipper/center shaft/motor?
No bearings for the motor. Diffs, slipper, center shaft and I think the steering bellcrank as well.

If you have an old motor you need 2 5x13x4mm brushless motor bearings.(do not use normal bearings in a motor.)

If you have a new motor you need 1 5x13x4 and 1 5X16X5(I think this is the right size hopefully someone else can confirm that) brushless motor bearings.

I don't want to tear apart my Senton right now but can anyone confirm that I have the correct size bearings listed for the new motor?

go to avid bearings enter your vehicle model and will show you and even let you select what type of bearings you want the poop even lets you see all sizes of bearings for your car
You can even select oiled bearings
So all the bearings i see in the exploded view? Cuz they leave out the motor bearings out of that diagram.
Motor bearings? Typhon 6s has motor bearings awe hell nah I did a complete bearing upgrade and there’s a motor bearing ? can’t be

Jims bearings have all the bearings you need for older and newer, there is an option for motor bearings to be added https://jimsbearings.com/collection...hon-3s-blx-w-bellcrank?variant=31268964696126

I have listed the bearings for all 4x4 models here (except motor bearings) https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/pillow-ball-removal.14857/#post-186588 newer spurs (4s and 3s with castellated pads) have a flanged bearing in the middle of the spur gear.
So it is 5x16x5.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back