Fastest delivery to date!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
This is the fastest delivery of a part that I ever had. Surprised the :poop: outa me especially being the holidays!
Screenshot_20211214-112452_eBay.jpg

This is the fastest delivery of a part that I ever had. Surprised the :poop: outa me especially being the holidays!
View attachment 186011
did you order from RCJUICE? they are out of Roseville, ca i order from them sometimes as they are close to me, shipping is extremely fast from them.

did you order from RCJUICE? they are out of Roseville, ca i order from them sometimes as they are close to me, shipping is extremely fast from them.
Yep RCJUICE! 1st time ordering from them and glad I did!(y)

How long does it usually take you to get packages? Amazon for me is the same day, or within two days, and USPS is typically 5 days.
All depends from where I'm ordering but average is about two weeks. A lot of time things show up early but not as early as this delivery.
They even sent a lollipop and coupon! :ROFLMAO:
20211214_191326.jpg

How long does it usually take you to get packages? Amazon for me is the same day, or within two days, and USPS is typically 5 days.
Same day??
Wow. I never got that. But have heard of others getting same day.
I got next day once only. A fluke I guess. Pre Covid.
It all comes down to logistics in the end. And the luck of the draw.:ROFLMAO:

Same day??
Wow. I never got that. But have heard of others getting same day.
I got next day once only. A fluke I guess. Pre Covid.
It all comes down to logistics in the end. And the luck of the draw.:ROFLMAO:
Agree. And here in hawaii same day second day and all the days means it will get here when it gets here. :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back