Felony ESC wet the bed for no reason

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packattack24

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 8s
I've had my felony for about six months and now and about a week ago the esc decided it just did not want to work anymore. I've only ever done some light to medium bashing with it. I been reading that there was a bad batch of Spektrum esc's that came out with the felonies and infractions, is this true? I've already contacted horizon support about a week ago and still haven't been reached out by a an actual person and the default bot email. Anyone else experiencing these problems with horizon support?

I've had my felony for about six months and now and about a week ago the esc decided it just did not want to work anymore. I've only ever done some light to medium bashing with it. I been reading that there was a bad batch of Spektrum esc's that came out with the felonies and infractions, is this true? I've already contacted horizon support about a week ago and still haven't been reached out by a an actual person and the default bot email. Anyone else experiencing these problems with horizon support?
You can go on their live chat. I haven't heard of a "bad batch from Spektrum".

You can go on their live chat. I haven't heard of a "bad batch from Spektrum".
My friend who just bought a infraction two weeks ago had his esc die two days ago. The car never saw above 50mph. I just find it odd that it would quit out like that and what the cause could've been

The esc in my Infraction took a dump during my 3rd or 4th run. I bought it on
3/26/21. Might have been a bad batch.
Anyway I emailed them a video and showed the receipt in it. Got the auto reply and then called HH with the case number.
Dude made me take it back where I bought it and get them to look at it. After that I got an email saying they would replace it as soon as it gets back in stock. I have heard nothing since. Good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back