Granite Finally , a bash without any breakages!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jammer339

Reaction score
So today was a wet street bash , I wanted to go to the bmx track but it's far too wet for that. So got the ramp out and blasted around the street, And didn't break anything for the first time since owning the truck.
I've installed aluminium GPM driveshafts on the front and heatshrink wrapped the ends where the pins go through (as advised by some users on here) , I did this procedure on the stock rear ones too and it seemed to hold out. None have popped anyway. I loosened the slipper 1 and half turns and I also changed the diff fluid ...20k front and 15k rear and put 60weight oil in the shocks and it handles like a dream.
I was getting fed up with breaking something everytime I used the Granite, but today has given me a real smile and put my faith back in to this hobby.

20230311_152559.jpg

So today was a wet street bash , I wanted to go to the bmx track but it's far too wet for that. So got the ramp out and blasted around the street, And didn't break anything for the first time since owning the truck.
I've installed aluminium GPM driveshafts on the front and heatshrink wrapped the ends where the pins go through (as advised by some users on here) , I did this procedure on the stock rear ones too and it seemed to hold out. None have popped anyway. I loosened the slipper 1 and half turns and I also changed the diff fluid ...20k front and 15k rear and put 60weight oil in the shocks and it handles like a dream.
I was getting fed up with breaking something everytime I used the Granite, but today has given me a real smile and put my faith back in to this hobby.

View attachment 284583
Glad you had some fun,those are a great truck,I eventually turned mine into a 3s buggy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back