Typhon First Typhon 6s V5 “build” {BURGANDY BUILD}

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol your Ackerman looks as bad as mine did
Your's..
View attachment 123770
Mine..
View attachment 123772
I'd suggest picking up an m2c ackerman and you won't have to worry, that's what I did👍View attachment 123773
Mine was bent too but not as bad as your arrma boomarang😂. My first tree slap i bent my front tower. Then noticed my steering was strugling. Staightened a.plate and i shimmed my servo saver up with sum tekno shims instead of snaprings. Works great! M2c plate is on my list to get though.

Thanks again guys !!!
Actually I did have the steering turned down . Or limited in travel .
M2c is definitely in the future.
what’s a good steering servo for this typhon ?
Other than the factory one ?

High price end ProModeler(?) for $150, low end $20 DS3235 or DS3225 from Amazon (Annimos 180deg)
In between PowerHD, JX, Savox etc. They will all break eventually but I have yet to break my low end ones, broke a couple of mid price.

If you don’t want to keep having to replace servos,

buy a Promodeler. 👍

E1F4079B-D423-4089-BDE4-3EAA2C393703.jpeg

Parts are trickling in .......
Still don’t have my replacement esc and or steering servo from horizon but I’m under the impression that at least ESC is on its way ?????
4D491AD0-BA54-4C3E-8C9F-B39568BF99A4.jpeg

Triplecheck all HR stuff, it is very specific to certain Arrma versions. I don't think your center diff mount will work but not sure what you have. They are ffor V3 and prior. Anything around the center diff/motor mount is questionable.

Noted !!!
I had already ordered a different HR rear chassis mount that was NOT the correct one as well !!!
(new guy ) :)
I ordered these before I heard about the M2C company and a couple other companies that in my opinion are more specific about parts application !!!!
C43FDFE6-E8DC-4B35-9D1A-841A50622BA9.gif

I actually tried to match numbers.
Even printed out the ARRMA typhon 6s “ARA8606V5” parts breakdown and enlarged it cause my old eyes don’t see very well . But for some reason I’m still getting the incorrect parts on occasion !
Feel like an idiot !

4616EA0C-DA51-4A45-BDB1-75892CD31D57.gif

So this is the incorrect center diff brace ?
883EBFAE-59DD-4852-ADC1-5297EE1BDEB1.jpeg

It's a beauty and absolute overkill for a Typhon. You do not need that force on a Typhon to turn the tiny wheels, unless you plan on mounting trenchers that won't fit to begin with. Shouldwwork wwithout additional hardware. Check if the height will work though.

Received the HR covers and installed them !!!
Been beating on it non stop !!!
even pulled some successful DOUBLE BACKFLIPS and landed em on our lil homebuilt ramp !!! !!!!
So far she has taken a beating that’s fer sher!
Need to get some vids up soon
Thank you guys for all the input and advice!!!!
What is my next ARRMA ?
I’m thinking felony or infraction!!!!
hmmmm ????

0C2826CD-7B32-47D9-BFDD-085E89E5FE5C.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back