Forum demographics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just over 50...52 and I guess retired. Applied for ssdi 2 months ago. (Sadly) plus 30 years of working.

I think all of us fall into this category (but it is better than doing drugs or something like that)
My #1 addiction is sports cars where a nice set of wheels/tires will run over $2,300.00
Stand alone ECU $1,100+

Things add up very quickly....

My #1 addiction is sports cars where a nice set of wheels/tires will run over $2,300.00
Stand alone ECU $1,100+

Things add up very quickly....
Cost of 1:1 fast object is one, second is safety. If i would do my RC stuff in a 1:1 vehicle I would be on/inside it and crashes could be more problematic...

I used my baseball game used collection to pay for this hobby. Actually made money off my game used collection. Example: Sold a gamer for 2k paid 1200. And I do not drink, my family members took my share of drinking.

Why wouldn't you just get a new car instead of upgrading that? Could have saved a bit more and picked up a 3 valve
You're still young one day you will understand lol
I'm amazed that anyone under 21 can afford this hobby! I'm 35 with a well-paying job and I have a hard time stomaching my CC statement based on RC purchases and I only have 1 1/2 cars!
Who said they can afford it lol, mommy and daddy though they might be able to.

You're still young one day you will understand lol

Who said they can afford it lol, mommy and daddy though they might be able to.
Ya, I don't think any of our parents are interested in spending their money unless you're a spoiled brat🤦‍♂️ Some of us actually have to do something like working under the table.

Ya, I don't think any of our parents are interested in spending their money unless you're a spoiled brat🤦‍♂️ Some of us actually have to do something like working under the table.
Calm down lol. Yes a lot of parents do buy their kids rigs and they don't work for them. You might(but you have posted your parents have bought for you before) but most kids their parents buy for them sorry but that's fact.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back