Any Mopar guys on this forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
I was wondering how many Mopar guys are on this forum? What you got late model or the new generation let’s see what you got. I’ve been Mopar only for 10+ years.

2024 ram rebel (me) my 3rd
2023 Durango SRT (wife) her 2nd
C7E53929-4991-4933-9AAD-78EE55F00A10.jpeg
472D8D6D-5A79-479A-B7BE-0E4A1C2910DC.jpeg

69 road runner and 70 charger rt are the only mopars id ever want in my stable..😎

Had a blast in the old man's 69 road runner, miss that thing.. my father was in fear of my brother and i lives so he sold it... Now looking back he kicks himself after seeing what we built and drove daily... They are leaps and bounds faster, but a Camaro on a good day can never trump the class of those old mopars..

That 4.0 sure is clean 🧽. You keep it inside at night? Like in your room clean. 🤣😂😅😂🤣😅
I daily it in fact🤣 it's definitely a 10 for truck with a bit of clear coat peel and various paint scratches all over, but it does clean up nice. Absolutely no rust, west coast truck. I don't park it in the garage, we have two 60s Fords in there🤣 66 ranchero and 65 mustang. Both projects.
Man, I love that Comanche.
Thanks! I figured, coming from a guy with xj in his name🤣

Just a 99 Rango. 5.9. She gets the job done.

imagejpeg_0_20210820_191756.jpg

imagejpeg_0_20210720_190035.jpg

Just a 99 Rango. 5.9. She gets the job done.

View attachment 337721

View attachment 337722

Love the Durango! If I break down and get a 3rd row it's between a Durango like yours and a mini-suburban (tahoe/Yukon).
What parts of Illinois you from? If I were to guess I'd say up north. Think I'm the only 1 that lives in the cornfields of the mid 🤣

This is my dd. 4.7 02 dakota. 106k. I've never washed it so if you spot that it's dirty, give it a break🤣

20231113_114331.jpg

This was my last Mopar. All "Direct Connection" Factory Moparts. Electronic ignition and all Factory upgraded.
My dad bought new that week we landed on the Moon. He passed it onto me when I got my drivers License, 7 years later. Parts were hard to find. Sold it 6-7 years later, being away at College and all. $1300., with a blown Tranny. 13 yo with 140k if I remember. To some kid who was always leaving me notes on the car when at college. He was so into the Dukes of Hazzard. A thing back then. Honestly, it was made like crap, by todays standards. was falling apart, interior etc. Yet now worth beaucoup coin today in any condition. Mine was pristine and in the garage for most of its life. No damage at all. She was a looker and it was hot wired twice maybe 3 times trying to steal it, but I had a kill switch in it. I always had to buy new Ignition cycvinders for it. The easiest car to steal. Breaking the Fly vent window all the time. I found it one time pushed down the block with the hood open. The hidden kill switch saved it many times. Never saw snow or salt.
This identical 1969 one in the Picture. Green with black vinyl roof. This one has the wrong Seats. Should have Headrests in 1969. '68 had No headrests. And 1970 had the high back buckets. I also had a set of the Matching Highback buckets I sold with the car. I still have the Manuals and all in storage. All vintage stuff now.

This could be mine. Who knows.
1702958935107.png

Last edited:
This was my last Mopar. All "Direct Connection" Factory Moparts. Electronic ignition and all Factory upgraded.
My dad bought new that week we landed on the Moon. He passed it onto me when I got my drivers License, 7 years later. Parts were hard to find. Sold it 4 years later, being away at College and all. $1300., with a blown Tranny. To some kid who was always leaving me notes on the car when at college. He was so into the Dukes of Hazzard. A thing back then. Honestly, it was made like crap, by todays standards. was falling apart, interior etc. Yet now worth beaucoup coin today in any condition. Mine was pristine and in the garage for most of its life. No damage at all. She was a looker and it was hot wired twice maybe 3 times trying to steal it, but I had a kill switch in it. I always had to buy new Ignition cycvinders for it. The easiest car to steal. Breaking the Fly vent window all the time. I found it one time pushed down the block with the hood open. The hidden kill switch saved it many times. Never saw snow or salt.
This identical 1969 one in the Picture. Green with black vinyl roof. This one has the wrong Seats. Should have Headrests in 1969. '68 had No headrests. And 1970 had the high back buckets. I also had a set of the Matching Highback buckets I sold with the car. I still have the Manuals and all in storage. All vintage stuff now.

This could be mine. Who knows.
View attachment 337754

These are the real mopars. Folks say if only they knew what these cars would be worth today but in reality if everyone thought that and kept them all around in pristine condition they wouldn't be worth near as much today..

The sad reality is that they won't be worth near as much in the coming years...
All the generation's that seek them out are getting older and slowly disappearing. Once everyone who actually cares about these old cars are gone these new generations of younger won't have near the interest. The values will drop. Mark my words.

To this day I still want a white challenger. Even if I ever get a new one it will have to be white...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back