Forums for other rc stuff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Outcast 6s
For anyone into crawlers and or boats:
Can you lead me to a good active forum (like this one) but for crawlers or boats
(Specifically the scx10 ii and the proboat sonicwake 36) I can’t seem to find any good ones. Thank you in advance

For anyone into crawlers and or boats:
Can you lead me to a good active forum (like this one) but for crawlers or boats
(Specifically the scx10 ii and the proboat sonicwake 36) I can’t seem to find any good ones. Thank you in advance
rccrawler used to be a great place for crawler info, though I couldn't tell you how active it is anymore.

Not sure where you're based @dillon_mitko (not that it matters with forums) but one of the other forums I use for RC stuff is MSUK which covers all forms of RC in different sub sections on the main page.
Link: https://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/forums/

It's hard to find another RC forum as good as this one though or as active. :D;);)

Not sure where you're based @dillon_mitko (not that it matters with forums) but one of the other forums I use for RC stuff is MSUK which covers all forms of RC in different sub sections on the main page.
Link: https://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/forums/

It's hard to find another RC forum as good as this one though or as active. :D;);)
Yeah man this forum is awesome!! I’m addicted? I’ll be done taking a test in school and just randomly get on here and learn new things. @WoodiE you have done a really good job with this thing!

I’m still surprised rctech is still around, good for them and I hope the activity stays sorta up. Always liked that forum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back