FS Racing 1/8 scale 6S DR8 V2 Desert Racer Dune Buggy RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She lowered price to 389$
Had to get one!!

Seems like a great deal
6s capable
Hobbywing 150/2000kv
Under 400$!!

Mine came last week, haven’t had the chance to mess with it yet. I’m debating throwing on a 17t pinion and running it on 4s.

Gotta think of a way to eliminate the red beadlock on the wheels.

Mine came last week, haven’t had the chance to mess with it yet. I’m debating throwing on a 17t pinion and running it on 4s.

Gotta think of a way to eliminate the red beadlock on the wheels.
Nice!
How’s the quality look!

I seen Basherqueen has all the parts for these in stock now and
I heard M2C will be making upgrades for this soon!

Welp, bust it out let's all have a go at this pleasure u speak of!! 🫣

Maybe just the tip… errr box?

1AE43920-D722-4BC0-8F7D-EEB41792BB7A.jpeg

For real? When I get a new car the box barely hits the ground before the car is out of it.
Yeah I’m usually running them as soon as I get ‘em
Just been so busy lately haven’t had time to run a few yet

Mine just came yesterday, I’m new to the hobby and this is my first hobby grade RC. Disappointed to hear that she may be closing down shop, because she has said she would have all the parts on hand for these.
Mine just came yesterday, I’m new to the hobby and this is my first hobby grade RC. Tan one pack through it and loved it. Got my dad a notorious and he likes it a lot. Disappointed to hear that she may be closing down shop, because she has said she would have all the parts on hand for these.
70896608656__652D0F03-B161-46A3-B020-67162F07B549.jpeg

Mine just came yesterday, I’m new to the hobby and this is my first hobby grade RC. Disappointed to hear that she may be closing down shop, because she has said she would have all the parts on hand for these.
Mine just came yesterday, I’m new to the hobby and this is my first hobby grade RC. Tan one pack through it and loved it. Got my dad a notorious and he likes it a lot. Disappointed to hear that she may be closing down shop, because she has said she would have all the parts on hand for these.View attachment 306873

I think whoever told me that misunderstood what she told him. She sold her carbon fiber side of the business to M2C probably so she could focus more on these?

Mine just came yesterday, I’m new to the hobby and this is my first hobby grade RC. Tan one pack through it and loved it. Got my dad a notorious and he likes it a lot. Disappointed to hear that she may be closing down shop, because she has said she would have all the parts on hand for these.View attachment 306873

Nice! The red doesn’t look as bad as I was thinking it would. Still red though.

I think whoever told me that misunderstood what she told him. She sold her carbon fiber side of the business to M2C probably so she could focus more on these?

I’m hoping that’s the case, but when she lowered the price $50 last week and another $10 this week, I’m thinking she may be trying to unload what she has and be done with it.

I actually like the red quite a bit. Just got back from my lhs, got some oil for the diffs, gonna do the stock weights but the tech said they feel relatively empty. I got a better servo to put in, and a set of Mojave tires. 🤷‍♂️ I’m new but I really like this truck. Hoping basherqueen is gonna be in business, for sourcing spare parts. I’ll follow this thread for sure

I actually like the red quite a bit. Just got back from my lhs, got some oil for the diffs, gonna do the stock weights but the tech said they feel relatively empty. I got a better servo to put in, and a set of Mojave tires. 🤷‍♂️ I’m new but I really like this truck. Hoping basherqueen is gonna be in business, for sourcing spare parts. I’ll follow this thread for sure

Throw some pics up when you get the Mojave tires on. I should probably start looking into servos for mine.

Nice! The red doesn’t look as bad as I was thinking it would. Still red though.

I’m hoping that’s the case, but when she lowered the price $50 last week and another $10 this week, I’m thinking she may be trying to unload what she has and be done with it.
She’s been clear that she sold the carbon fiber machines ect to Mr Looper at M2C

And Basherqueen will now be the FS Racing distributor in the US

If you look on eBay she already has all the spare parts for the DR8 and the Tank rc’s in stock

She has mentioned that M2C will be making some upgrades for these also

She’s been clear that she sold the carbon fiber machines ect to Mr Looper at M2C

And Basherqueen will now be the FS Racing distributor in the US

If you look on eBay she already has all the spare parts for the DR8 and the Tank rc’s in stock

She has mentioned that M2C will be making some upgrades for these also

I guess I missed where she came out and said that was the situation. Great for us if that’s the case.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back