FTX Superforza GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think this is one of the sexiest Mustangs

View attachment 277641
Wow that purple really pops👍
But there can only be one. Looks, color, power, sounds, just jaw dropping…
1676192304152.jpeg

It could be worse, it could be a body like the recent redcat drift car. :rolleyes:

How many 4wd Mustsangs have u guys seen IRL?

This is not to offend any mustang lovers. I absolutely hate mustangs for one reason.. every time I see one, some dipstick is driving like a fast and furious wannabe with no regard for others safety. I can't get past it..lol.
I own a 91 and outgrew it. So many were wrecked or stolen . I was lucky but I realized as I grew older maybe it's time for something else. Then I got into RCs in 2000 and enjoyed the fact that I could rip,crash spend money and be happy driving like a nutbar.

Right now, for a large scale street basher/speed car, it pretty much seems to be Arrma or Hobao. Do you think the FTX Superforza GT will give Arrma competition?

https://www.bigsquidrc.com/ftx-rc-1-7-superforza-gt-4wd-rtr/

Never mind, I know ya'll are Arrma fanboys. 🙈
Getting back to the topic…
I want to check out those “ Belted Fastrax F-Zero high traction tires “ but can’t seem to find them anywhere. Anybody run these?

I still think this is one of the sexiest Mustangs

View attachment 277641
Nice that. Back in the day I was a big fan of Tim Allen's 1993 SALEEN Mustang RRR (yes, it was pronounced like the sound he coined on Home Improvement). At first I wasn't sure why it looked so different from the other Mustangs of the time until I noticed that the headlights were from a '93 Thunderbird which lowered the hood profile. It's a neat touch that really changed its visage in subtle ways that just made it look better.
1676834503582.png

How likely is the Superforza to make it to the U.S.? I would really like to get one of these to go with my Felony and my EX 07.

How likely is the Superforza to make it to the U.S.? I would really like to get one of these to go with my Felony and my EX 07.
Slim to none. FTX has zero distribution in the US.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back