Anyone Own a HPI Savage XL Flux GTXL-6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was pretty sure the new XL was listed for $800 when it first came out? Or close to it. $700 is "oof" territory and $800 is "yuck" territory. I remember thinking "yuck" for the initial Savage XL price tag.

Thankfully someone in their marketing dept wised up and lowered the price a little.

Ah, better. Sorry, I not thinking straight.. we gots a dying dog in the house.. gotta make that painful decision..😔😭
Actually the decision is made..it's the act that's tearing us up.
I feel ya bro! That’s an extremely hard thing to do!! 😭

Stoked!
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 3.11.41 PM.png

You got one on the way?
I really wanted one when they came out but other stuff was higher on the priority list..
🚁 👀
Yep just keep diggin that hole deeper and deeper..😜 After I get all my rc stuff paid off I'm gettin a fpv drone 😂
Streaming Rabbit Hole GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

I was pretty sure the new XL was listed for $800 when it first came out? Or close to it. $700 is "oof" territory and $800 is "yuck" territory. I remember thinking "yuck" for the initial Savage XL price tag.

Thankfully someone in their marketing dept wised up and lowered the price a little.

It was $765 when it was first released, dropped to $700 now. I’d like to think I had something to do with the price drop, but who knows.

It was $765 when it was first released, dropped to $700 now. I’d like to think I had something to do with the price drop, but who knows.
Well thank your sir! Mine was $670 and free shipping thanks to @slick2500 for the site suggestion

I’d give it a good once over, idk if I’d go so far as opening the diffs up yet, that’s your call..
Pretty cool tho! I’m jelly. 😎🤙
Thanks! Busted my HPI 🍒 😂

Last edited:
Enjoy. Diffs only have grease in them, worth it to refill with oil. Be aware of the paper gaskets, they’re kind of one time use.

Enjoy. Diffs only have grease in them, worth it to refill with oil. Be aware of the paper gaskets, they’re kind of one time use.
Cool..thnx! 👍🏼

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back