Bought a Mach E GT today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
I have had my mustang for 7 years and hit 90k miles and knew I wanted something a bit bigger without going too big. For the last year I have been really liking the look of the mach E and the electric was very interesting mostly because of the RC cars lol. But I decided to jump into the GT which has 480 HP 600 torque AWD and wow this thing is unbelievably fast especially for weighing 5,000 pounds. Beautiful car and so much fun to drive. Such insane instant power

I have had my mustang for 7 years and hit 90k miles and knew I wanted something a bit bigger without going too big. For the last year I have been really liking the look of the mach E and the electric was very interesting mostly because of the RC cars lol. But I decided to jump into the GT which has 480 HP 600 torque AWD and wow this thing is unbelievably fast especially for weighing 5,000 pounds. Beautiful car and so much fun to drive. Such insane instant power

I see you just can't stop playing with your electric cars...

Now with 600S
Oh Power!!

The Mach E GT is one good looking vehicle. Congrats & Enjoy!

I see you just can't stop playing with your electric cars...

Now with 600S
Oh Power!!
Lolol dude it makes me feel like I'm driving one and now I have far more easier loading and unloading for the actual rc cars. 600s!! Should I get a license plate that says arrma? 🤣
The Mach E GT is one good looking vehicle. Congrats & Enjoy!
thank you man I think so too! Can't wait to get some little stuff done to it. Window tint first
IMG_0499.jpeg

Congrats on the new ride.. 600 ft lbs of torque in AWD surely does sound like a little bit of fun.. 😎
Just a little!! 😎
Congrats but electric cars are junk. RC electric cars are fun tho
One mans junk is another man's treasure. Go be miserable somewhere else
Man you got me looking at this poop now. :mad: :ROFLMAO:
hahaha at the very least go test drive one!! It absolutely blew my mind. Can't imagine what a Tesla plaid feels like those things are mind boggling

Can't imagine what a Tesla plaid feels like those things are mind boggling

It's insane! I got to drive one last year in Orlando. 2.1 sec 0-60 about 1000 HP and 1000 TQ. I had an ole 1991 GT. I could never imagine driving a Mustang without an air breathing, combustion engine but nice ride!

Congratz, very nice car!

hahaha at the very least go test drive one!! It absolutely blew my mind. Can't imagine what a Tesla plaid feels like those things are mind boggling
I got an almost simular spec polestar2 for 3 weeks now(~1k miles done) and must conclude I would have been happy with less power/torque. Anything doing 0-60 within 6s is fast enough for a daily driver. AWD is a big plus though, it puts the power down instantly and makes every corner look easy. It adds confidence.

I think them plaid owners are just gonna end up with neck problems

It's insane! I got to drive one last year in Orlando. 2.1 sec 0-60 about 1000 HP and 1000 TQ. I had an ole 1991 GT. I could never imagine driving a Mustang without an air breathing, combustion engine but nice ride!
That's just nuts dude, for someone to be able to just jump in one and go is scary lol. I totally understand the combustion engine thought, my mustang was a V6 and although it was fun it always did lack that big punch of a V8 of course. But the amount of money I saved in gas and insurance being a 20 year old buying a mustang was quite a bit so now I decided to get both things I wanted, an SUV and the speed
Congratz, very nice car!

I got an almost simular spec polestar2 for 3 weeks now(~1k miles done) and must conclude I would have been happy with less power/torque. Anything doing 0-60 within 6s is fast enough for a daily driver. AWD is a big plus though, it puts the power down instantly and makes every corner look easy. It adds confidence.

I think them plaid owners are just gonna end up with neck problems
100% I agree the slower version of the mach E was PLENTY fast. But to have the exhilaration on tap when you want it is so great. Did an 80-100 pull on the highway last night and even that was great but it really shines in that 0-70 area.

Whiplash from their drag races lolol
1712490452166.gif

That's just nuts dude, for someone to be able to just jump in one and go is scary lol. I totally understand the combustion engine thought, my mustang was a V6 and although it was fun it always did lack that big punch of a V8 of course. But the amount of money I saved in gas and insurance being a 20 year old buying a mustang was quite a bit so now I decided to get both things I wanted, an SUV and the speed

100% I agree the slower version of the mach E was PLENTY fast. But to have the exhilaration on tap when you want it is so great. Did an 80-100 pull on the highway last night and even that was great but it really shines in that 0-70 area.

Whiplash from their drag races lolol
View attachment 359432
It really depends per county what traffic is like. I can imagine with all abundancy stopsigns and lights 0-60 (best known/focussed car spec) is more important in the US than in Europe. We've got roundabouts everywhere.

Also on highways we are only allowed to overtake on the left. So when a slow driver is overtaking, blocking the left lane, many cars pile up behind it (fast and slow cars). That's where the 55-80 sprint comes in and gets more important then 0-60. If your car is well known for being quick on that range, left-lane slomo's will move back to the right quickly (instead of slowly overtaking the next car at 150ft as well) All fast cars will pass and the slomo can merge back to the left in front of the next slomo...
I really do love how at an electric car can punch the throttle and be at 80 before you even passed the slow car.

Just a little!! 😎

I’m not miserable- just tired of being forced to buy an EV when the mileage isn’t as advertised, the eco footprint is worse than the ICE and I don’t like them.

I’m glad you got one and hence the congrats. In USA we all should have a choice what we want to buy, not a political parties choice based on fake science. To me- I want a deleted diesel, that’s my cup of tea. Enjoy your new EV, I’m sure it’s a cool vehicle.

Just a little!! 😎

seriously considering renting out a garage at our apt complex just so we can charge one with at least lvl 1 charging. Got a dcfc charger like 10 mins away as well. You really got us about to go test drive one. We currently have a 2016 camry se and my ass is too big to drive it. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve driven my buddy’s, it’s that light grey color. I like the “Mach E” as a car. They’re quick off the line.
I wish they hadn’t called it a mustang though.

I’ve driven my buddy’s, it’s that light grey color. I like the “Mach E” as a car. They’re quick off the line.
That's what I think. I think it puts a bad look on the Mustang for enthusiasts. Doesn't sit right with me, but congrats on the new car

seriously considering renting out a garage at our apt complex just so we can charge one with at least lvl 1 charging. Got a dcfc charger like 10 mins away as well. You really got us about to go test drive one. We currently have a 2016 camry se and my ass is too big to drive it. :ROFLMAO:
Lolol the level one charging is so painful dude it's so slow.... Like 1% an hour. The car is so much fun though I love it. Even the premium version is really quick but the gt..... It hauls.
@StephenSchandelmayer I like the new ride! 👌 EV's are really starting to prove themselves these days. For sure, not right for everyone but for some they fit the bill very well.

I thought this video was pretty good:

Thank you! Yeah man I hope it serves me as a good car long term. I have a short commute to work, I wanted an SUV but not a big one, and bonus is it's way faster than my v6 mustang was lol!
Yeah I hear you, could have been something different. Almost think more people would have liked it if it was named something else
That'll throw you back!!

I'm sure it's a blast to drive! I love it!
thank you it does!! Fastest car I have ever been in anyways it's a hoot
Congrats on the new ride! We are on our 2nd electric car, first a model y and now a quad motor r1s. Love the rivian, have an r2 on preorder, and will order an r3x once available.
damn man you guys are serious!! Those rivians are sick I'm starting to see them more and more. The hummer is insanity too, massive truck

Back